Your viewing journal

Finished watching Elfen Lied just now, And i think i might have possibly enjoyed it. The series changed and the climax came in around Episode 10 with '35' but it was an overall alright story i thought. I think 13 episodes was a good choice because I'm not too into the whole blood and guts thing. I did love the style, the soundtrack is good and depressing, but it is repetitive, and at this point i don't really know why i am writing this, but there you are. I think I'll stop here.

Well, Robotech got kicked into touch for now, and I watched Cosplay Complex instead.

Considering I bought it on a whim and then went - 'What the hell did I just buy that for?' I actually enjoyed it. :shock: It's different, i'll say that. :D

Pitty it's only 3 episodes though, as it ends as if there should have been more. :(

Happy Lesson - 04&05
Kenichi - 19
Bleach - 125
Naruto Shippuuden - 13
Claymore - 06
Bokurano - 03
Nagasarete Airantou - 05
Nodame Cantabile - 14
One Piece - 308
Seto no Hanayome - 05
Hayate no Gotoku! - 06
Sumomomo Momomo - 19
Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann - 02&03

Kanon 2006 11 - Not the best episode i've seen, but it wasn't bad either. It was good to see Ayu back on the scene, best character by far even better when she's with Yuichi. I like Mai's story too and the next episode looks good. Best part of this episode for me were the recurring jokes with the lunch boxes and when Yuichi forgot his promise to Nayuki and they went over it again and again.

Watched Recently

Lucky Star 1 -3
Darker Than Black 2
Nagasarete Airantou 1
Re-Watched REC

Probably going to watch Lucky Star 4 in a minute, and after that Nagasarete Airantou 2.

Kanon 2006 12 - Oh snap, Kanon really did deliver in this episode. The amount of story this episode covered is vast, it's all the good story too. Perfect blend of story and laughs and one of my favourite episodes because it had more history about Ayu. She would look much cuter if she had her hair the same way from when she was a child. So much story in this episode i don't know where to start, some good revelations and moving right into Mai's story. I have to say she was the star of this episode, along with Yuichi. When she went around karate chopping after making the jokes i was bursting with laughter, Then they moved onto the dance scene which was very well done with some good classical music. The student president seems like a dick, i would love to see Yuichi smack hit right between the eyes but i doubt that will happen. As always looking forward to the next episode.

Black Lagoon 15 - Another absolutley fantastic episode, This was easily one of the best episodes and the best storylines i've seen in this show. Packed full of everything that makes Black Lagoon what it is. Alot, and i mean alot, happens in this episode but it all just slots into place and the ending left me lost for words. The small changes they made really pulled off and i don't know if they can top this, but i'll be interested to see what happens now.

Two great episodes in a night, how lucky can you get?

stealth40k said:
Happy Lesson - 06-10
Kenichi - 20
Bokurano - 04
D.Gray-man - 31

Hurry and get Kenichi 21 as he gets to show how well he now fights and how strong he has become, also we finally get to see Miu fight and she rocks.

Genshiken 8 - 12..... come on series 2 I wanna see what happens next (I hope it sticks close to the manga story)

I Never put it in because its on TV and Jetix and Dubbed.

But for a first.

Bo-Bo-Bo Bo Bo Bo-Bo 21(i think) Haven't seen the Japanese dub but i do find this show quite funny, the first 10 or so episodes were very lame but it got higher in my opinion and i actually find it as a form of entertainment.

Probably watch some more Airantou and some Lucky Star tonight for funnies. might watch Darker than Black, even though i dislike the series thus far as episode 2.

Maria-sama ga Miteru 3 - Things are getting a bit better now, i'm slightly interested in it but only for Yumi's sake. The story really hasn't grabbed me yet but i'll see where it goes from here.

Kanon 2006 13 - Wasn't as good as i thought it was going to be, this episode focused more on the characters relationships. Not a bad thing mind you, but just not what i had expected after the last episode. However the next episode looks to be something else. Quite a few funny things happened in this episode such as the bucket and the giant ant eater. Ayu and Yuichi has to be one of the best pairings i've seen, every time they are on the screen it's fantastic. I'm going to have a lot to write about when i finally finish Kanon, but i'm saddened that it's going to end :(

Today I watched Gunbuster eps 1&2, Aria the Natural ep 24 (only 2 eps left till I have to wait for the planned OVA to get a release date :(), Reideen ep 9, Hayate no Gotoku ep 7, Toward the Terra ep 6 and Seirei no Moribito ep 6.

Back