Your viewing journal

Card Captor Sakura - 11

I'm beginning to get into it more than I thought. Even though it's been a "Clow Card of the week" style, I've still been enjoying it. I can't wait to get into the later episodes.

sola - 01 and 02

It's been kinda meh so far. Just your typical guy meets girl type of anime. I'll continue to watch it for light entertainment.

Hayate no Gotoku - 06

It was slightly funny today, but still light on the comedy side of things. I wasn't expecting much though, so I highly doubt I'll be disappointed with any upcoming episodes.

Watched Today-

Romeo X Juliet 2, enjoyed it, although i wonder how long they are going to keep Shakespeare's book going for, I do enjoy how they have flipped around the story by sort of putting Juliet in Romeo's place.

Bleach 125, This episode was awesome i can't wait to see where this is going and i really should own this as a Manga; wonder how much longer it has got left till Tito Kubo puts it too an end because once it has ended and all the tankobons are out ill buy together and be swamped with Bleach. But hopefully the it won't be for a while. I have a lot more faith in Bleach now, i was getting bored but Bam, and I'm back in.

Maria-sama ga Miteru 1 - Well i decided to crack on with this series tonight. First impressions aren't great for me, i don't know if this is for me or not. I just can't get my head around the story, they are treating the first years as pawns in my opinion and it seems nothing but a glorified high school drama. I know i'm probably wrong and they will probably end up getting closer but still i'm just not sure if it's something i'd be able to watch. I'll give it a few more episodes and see what happens.

Kanon 2006 9 - I wonder what's going to happen to poor Makoto, i guess all shall be revealed next episode. Short blurb i know but the show is still the amazingly high standards as before and i don't want to sound like a broken record.Also was Amano or whatever her name is a fox too? thats the message i'm getting, how can she still be human but Makoto is fading away

Black Lagoon 12 - From this episode i take it it jumps right into the second season? there was no ending or anything like that so i guess so. Very good epsiode though, chock full of action and brilliant lines. The script in this is really just something else. Revy is the biggest badass on the planet, although i think she found her match with the Thaiwanese girl. The stoned driver was funny too "I need to goto Liverpool, Jimi Hendrix is calling me" :lol: Great show and one of my favourites, can't wait to see how the second seaon pans out and if it can keep the quality going.[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
The Skull Man - 1st ep gives very little away but really draws you in with so many questions unanswered

Bleach 125 - Hollow Ichigo is cool but I can't wait to see masked Ichigo fight in ep. 126 :D

Heroic Age 5
Darker Than Black 5
El Cazador de la Bruja 4 & 5
Kiss Dum - Engage Planet 2 - don't think I'll bother with this anymore
Kaze No Stigma 3 & 4
Lovely COmplex 5 - Great twist in this ep. loving it more each week

McIcy said:
Lovely COmplex 5 - Great twist in this ep. loving it more each week

I spoiled the twist of that ep for myself by reading a blog post about it :lol: still another good ep, 1 of my new top anime this season.

Just watched Naruto Shippuuden ep 13, was hoping for Itachi to do more this ep.

Maria-sama ga Miteru - Not alot has improved for me in this episode, i'm just struggling to find anything that strikes me as interesting. I like Yumi as a character, shes shy/cute and the emotions she shows are pretty funny. The whole sister thing i can understand but are they going to drag this out for the whole series? maybe i'm missing something key here, few more episodes but if nothing improves i might drop it.

Kanon 2006 10 - What a downer of an episode, but a fantastic one at that. I really liked it, even though it was sad. What is this show doing to me? couple things i didn't understand When they were on the hill at the start it was all grass with no snow, but when makoto finally went it was snowing? what was up with that i can't get my head around it. Also is makato back for good now or is she coming in later in the series. I love this show to bits. I was very impressed with how the integrated the ending theme into this episode to, lots of shows i've seen only take this much time on the last episode but it was seemless and perfect.

Black Lagoon 13 - So the "Second Barage" is underway, nothings changed apart from the opening sequence in some frames. Which is fine by me because it was great before. Not sure if i like this story line compared to the others, but it involves Hotel Moscow on a bigger level than before and thats got to be good. Those kids gave me the creeps. But still no history on Benny/Revy/Dutch, usually by now we atleast get to see what happened in the past. There's been some flashbacks but nothing great or revealing. We don't really need to know much about their backgrounds, it doesn't affect the story. It's just something i'm curious about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ichigo Mashimaro OVA 2
Naruto Shippuuden 13
Deltora Quest 8
Claymore 5 and 6
Heroic Age 6
Nagasarete Airantou 5
Monster Princess 1 - 4 (different from Murder Princess witch is an OAV)

Oh Nyu, I think you'll really enjoy the second 'barrage' of Black Lagoon, less time spent on some of the main characters, and the series is spilt into 3 different stories each lasting 3 or 4 eps, but damn they are good

Naruto Shippuuden 10-13 Still kinda meh about the show but it is still managing to keep my interest though.
Claymore 5-6 ... back story, interesting but still failing to lead plot anywhere.
Darker Than Black 5 ohh English people who arn't complete mupptes, good but only gripe is fire starting chick is gone, making me highly unlikely to get attached to any character that isn't in the OP as they obviously won't last.
Nagasarete Airantou 5 - more gentle fun, but still prefering manga.
Re watched Soukou No Strain and still good

Black Lagoon 14 - What an episode that was, great to watch. Fantastic action again and all the main characters are cool. Watching Balalaika mobilise her troops was cool the the nth degree, next episode looks even better though. Lovely.

Nyu said:
Black Lagoon 14 - What an episode that was, great to watch. Fantastic action again and all the main characters are cool. Watching Balalaika mobilise her troops was cool the the nth degree, next episode looks even better though. Lovely.

Jinx......

I am in a Black Lagoon guns and babes mood too but I am gonna watch ep 1 onwards tonight while at work

Deltora Quest 9
Naruto Movie 3 - well the not the first 48 minutes of it anyway
D.Gray-man 31
Kaibutsu Oujo 5 aka monster princess
Seto no Hanayome 5
Koutetsu Sangokushi 5

Seems i've been in the mood for old school anime recently. :shock:

Last time there was the Project A-ko series, i've just watched all of Burn Up Excess, and i'm giving thoughts to rewatching the original Robotech. ( Complete with crappy dub. :D )

Back