Your viewing journal

Re-watched Naruto Movie 3 The Rock Lee fight is amazing, especially when he removes the weights, really does remind me of his fight with Gaara. Also getting to see Naruto's Chakra explode on the beach sent chills down my spine.

Kenichi - 19 Now I have to wait another week or two til I get to see Kenichi's new skills, but at least we finally got to see how much strength he really has.

Just finished off 13 and 14 of Kyon's order of Haruhi, and i had this feeling that it would end on that episode. After reading the novels i found that the episode was a key part in the storyline so it had to be included somewhere, so it was at the end(coincidently its the end of the first book as well). Well overall i found it a quite good series, and will be expecting another one at some point.

Arbalest said:
Just finished off 13 and 14 of Kyon's order of Haruhi, and i had this feeling that it would end on that episode. After reading the novels i found that the episode was a key part in the storyline so it had to be included somewhere, so it was at the end(coincidently its the end of the first book as well). Well overall i found it a quite good series, and will be expecting another one at some point.

Most of the content from the first series was taken from the first and second books i think, more from the first than the second. I hope they do make another series, it was great.

Nyu said:
Arbalest said:

Most of the content from the first series was taken from the first and second books i think, more from the first than the second. I hope they do make another series, it was great.

The majority is from the first three, and some from a couple others, though there is a lot of book two not mentioned. Still was worth watching though i think.

Shuffle! 22 - Well finally Shuffle! is back to it's old ways, or is it? This episode steps back to what we seen in the first 10 or so, everyone is happy and it's back to the laughs which is great. Some good lines in this episode with some nice little hints to the anime itself "Rin is a lolipedo anyway" had me laughing. I don't know how many episodes it's been since Sia whacked her dad with a chair but these are all the elements that i liked about Shuffle and they brought them back. Rin has somewhat redeemed his self and is devloping into an adult. Biggest problem of this episode is that last 10 seconds, how on earth could they put this in! seriously after all the sad story and Kaede on the brink of becoming a physco they pull this one out of the bag. 2 epsiodes to go and they better be good.

Rec 3 - Romcom minus the filler. another good episode and thier relationship is growing. Some good funny scenes, particularly when Aka gives him a high five to the face and then he burts into the dream sequence about Tokyo girls being easy to get into be screaming "Absolutley not" :lol: From what i've seen so far you can't go wrong with this series.

Kanon 2006 7 - Another good episode. Transition from introductions to story now in place and do we have another girl being introduced? I loved it when makoto made the paper airplane and it flew right into his face. Ayu should also play American Football or Rugby, she has one hell of a tackle for a short girl. Next epsiode looks really good.

Black Lagoon 11 - Strange in the sense that it's the penultimate episode of the frist series but yet no sign of an ending, leads me to belive that it goes right into the second series? I actually enjoyed this story/episode alot, i like the job they are on and the new characters that have been introduced are interesting. It's nice to see what Revy would look like as a guy in the form of Mr. Chan. I wonder what they have planned for Rock and if he will take it.

Lucky Star - 2, 3 and 4:

I'm really developing an addiction to this series >_>

I don't usually like these kinds of anime, but this is one rare exception.

What's unique is the whole lucky show at the end of each episode with Akira, who seems to have a bit of a split personality thing going on. :p

Can't wait for the next few episodes.

Shuffle! 23 - Quite an interesting episode actually, few things revealed that i didn't see coming. I don't know what to think really, i can only say after i've seen the next and final episode so i guess i'll shut up until then.

Watched Romeo X Juliet #1 last night, it wasn't too bad. a lot different from the play as expected. But overall quite entertaining. . .but i'm not too keen on the two main characters looking quite simple and chibi, if you get what I'm trying to say. And a Japanese version of 'You raise me up' can always be good

Just fitted in Darker Than Black just now, all very exciting i love the concept but after the intro has been shown the show kinda drags on, I'll keep watching though; mostly because i like BONES animation.

Death Note episode 1 - Wow. I've not seen anything this visually intense for a LONG time. The timing, the art, the transitions - everything is extremely stylish and seems just as great as the manga. I'll definately be watching more.

Shuffle! 24 - see here http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewtopic ... 181#104181

Rec 3 - What a brilliant episode this was. They finally get to test our thier new product, with limited success. But it's what happens next which really makes this episode great. The emotions and feelings that go on in this episode are something everyone can relate to. Trying to get something to work and it does, or someone remembering you for something you did. It's all done really well and the reactions are believable. That's something i like about REC, the situations are realistic. Also the quotes from Audrey Hepburn movies are a nice touch.

Kanon 2006 7 - Again, Kanon is superb. Although i didn't like the bombshell they dropped in this episode Reminds me alot of what happened with Da Capo and Yoriko, i hated that because she was one of my favourite characters then she turned back into a cat :( So this is where it starts getting serious, looks interesting but i don't know if im looking forward to it as i love the way things are. Some great lines in this episode too like "I've got something good to show you" "If it's already you naked i've seen that" :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
For tonights viewing, i am watching claymore 6 and seirei no moribito 5. Also planned in a couple more episodes of Code Geass.

DBZ - Ep 1 & 2, Good memories :D

Darker Than Black 1 - 3, Good puzzling start to the series, doesnt ask too many questions and answers some when you least expect.

Death Note 21 - 25, Major turning point :(

Back