Your viewing journal

Episode 6 of Lovely Complex, and I don't think I'll be watching anymore. The characters are so, so damn annoying, it's not funny at all, and it just sort of pisses me off with how stupid it is.

Lovely Complex 06 - Brilliant, I am loving this anime, they are sooooo cute together

Naruto 14 - It about time we get to see some of the skills Naruto has learned, hopefully something else new will happen next week too.

Black Lagoon 13 - 17, Killer Twins and Bounty hunters, and Ballalika at her best - brilliant

Claymore 7. Oh lawd this is starting to get much better, Priscilla owns.

Brother, Dear Brother 14. It's getting there, need to watch more soon.

Kanon 2006 17 - another entertaining episode with such a brilliant script to it. The soundtrack was spot on, the piano solo fitted perfectly and the percussion music was tastefully done. in this episode we see the battle of the cuteness, Shiori vs. Ayu, and Ayu just clinches it with Piro and "Good Meowning" fantastic. The story see's Shiori's arc develop a bit more, 1 or 2 more episodes and it'll be over but i can take a wild stab at what's going to happen and i wouldn't be surprised. Seeing Shiori in school was very fulfilling to watch and it's been built up for so long, i just want to see where they take it.

Black Lagoon 19 - Brilliant episode, with more focus on Revy and Rock thats always a good thing there is obviously more to thier relationship than meets the eye and i hope they explore this. Just setting up the action for the next few episodes but i liked the slow pace this one took, focused alot more on the characters and it's a nice chance. Hearing the Japanese Voice Actors having a go at English was pretty funny, i don't think the Dub will capture the same feeling. Very enjoyable episode and to see the softer side of Revy was great to watch, does Rock also have some skeletons in his closet. Interesting to say the least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark Than Black - 06 - I have no idea whats happening.

Claymore - 04 - 06 - Learning more about Clare, getting better now we know more.

Granadier - 01 - The gun noises are slightly annoying, but its an ok looking series, if I wanted to be immature, hell Ill be immature, Boobies! :D

One Piece - 35 - 36 - Learning more of Nami's past, all good here :).

Hyaku said:
Nyu said:
Hyaku said:
Finished the first episode of the Macross Plus OVA ;'d

It's f***ing awesome, btw.

It only get's better, brilliant series.

Good to hear.

This is definitly one of those anime's I'd bookmark as a must see.

Saw a box set of something like that in HMV today, another thing on my To Buy list i guess; after i Wiki it of course

Jayme said:
Hyaku said:
Nyu said:
Hyaku said:
Finished the first episode of the Macross Plus OVA ;'d

It's f***ing awesome, btw.

It only get's better, brilliant series.

Good to hear.

This is definitly one of those anime's I'd bookmark as a must see.

Saw a box set of something like that in HMV today, another thing on my To Buy list i guess; after i Wiki it of course

No, just go buy it. It's a master peice, it's where most of Cowboy Bebop got it's elements from.

Back