Your viewing journal

Last night, watched first four episodes on my Strike Witches: Season 2 Blu-ray and once again, I'm enjoying it. Lynette keeps getting lovelier. 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

But what I have noticed with anime that has more than one season, the theme songs for season 2 aren't as great as the one for the first season.

For example, the first theme for GATE, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Zombie Land Saga and Shadows House are always really great but the second ones never seem to match up.

Last edited:
Dungeon People episode 6 Weapon and golems.

Quality Assurance in Another World episode 6 Teeth.

The Beast Player Erin episodes 3-28

Last edited:
I didn't want to but I ended up watching all of disc 2 of
The Aristocrat's Otherworldly Adventure.
It consistently made me laugh, none of the fights took too long and it fitted in a training and school arc.
I liked the fact that his strength was a secret but never really tried to hide it.
He seemed to act like an eight and twelve year old rather than nearly thirty.

Then I watched episode 2 of Strike Witches S1. I only wanted to see the MC rise up with her striker unit in the steam/smoke. And hear the ending song

Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation Complete

More awesome bike racing adventures. With everyone going up a school year, it’s goodbye to some characters and hello to some new ones. A little bittersweet as all the old 3rd years are some of my favourites but they do keep popping up even if it’s just in the post credit gags.

First year race and the training camps were some of my favourite arcs, so I’m glad they came back again for the new characters. Then the rest of the season is most of day 1 of the new Inter-High comp. I’m pretty sure you could ride the days race in the same amount of time it takes to watch it 🤣

Anyway, I’ve been on my spin bike while watching some of the episodes. Last night I decided to watch a few back to back and after 73mins, this happened… RIP Pedal.

Yowamushi Pedal is still great and it makes you train hard 👍

IMG_9957.jpegIMG_9958.jpeg

Makeine: Too Many Losing Heroines! episode 5 Tipping point.

Monogatari Series: OFF & Monster Season ONA 6 Flattened.

My Wife Has No Emotion episode 7 Shape of you.

Plus-Sized Elf episode 6 Recreation.

SHOSHIMIN: How to Become Ordinary episode 5 Sweet and spicy.

The Elusive Samurai episode 6 Night hunter.

The Beast Player Erin episodes 29-50 Complete. This was an effective and thoughtful drama/coming-of-age fantasy that deserves more attention.) 4/5

Last edited:
2.5 Dimensional Seduction Episode 6

A Nobody's Way Up to an Exploration Hero Episode 7

ATRI -My Dear Moments- Episode 5

Dahlia in Bloom: Crafting a Fresh Start with Magical Tools Episode 6

Plus-Sized Elf (Uncensored) Episode 6

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 3 Episode 65.5

Why Does Nobody Remember Me in This World Episode 5

Last edited:
Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest episode 6 Riding the flames.

Mission: Yozakura Family episode 19 Woman on a train.

Narenare -Cheer for You!- episode 6 Hot Springs and support.

One Piece episode 1115 Chills.

Tower of God Season 2 episode 6 Good and bad guys.

The Galaxy Railways episodes 1-16

Last edited:
Back