Your viewing journal

Yesterday:

KONOSUBA: An Explosion on This Wonderful World! -
Episodes 4-6

Today:

KONOSUBA: An Explosion on This Wonderful World! -
Episodes 7-9

Ayla Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian episode 6 Election talk.

My Deer Friend Nokotan episode 6 For sale.

Oshi no Ko 2nd Season episode 17 Taking advantage.

Sengoku Youko 2nd Season episode 17 Sword saint.

The Strongest Magician in the Demon Lord’s Army Was a Human episode 7 Conflict.

Tetsujin 28 (2004) episodes 10-19

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 4 Episode 10 (REWATCH) - With Friend B, Hush is an amazing episode for sure!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 2 Episode 10 (REWATCH) - With Friend C, I like the way this two parter brings various things to a head and
cracked up whenever they played tongue-in-cheek stirring music for Xander and Cordelia kissing
XD

Cardcaptor Sakura Episodes 36-41 (REWATCH, English subbed) - Still adorable, I love Episode 40 one of my favourites, really helped me hold on years ago when I was extremely depressed ^^

Ducktales (2017) Season 2 Episodes 13-23 - More riveting developments and derring-do! :)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 4 Episode 10 (REWATCH) - With Friend B, Hush is an amazing episode for sure!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 2 Episode 10 (REWATCH) - With Friend C, I like the way this two parter brings various things to a head and
cracked up whenever they played tongue-in-cheek stirring music for Xander and Cordelia kissing
XD

Cardcaptor Sakura Episodes 36-41 (REWATCH, English subbed) - Still adorable, I love Episode 40 one of my favourites, really helped me hold on years ago when I was extremely depressed ^^

Ducktales (2017) Season 2 Episodes 13-23 - More riveting developments and derring-do! :)
Hush still creeps me out and I’ve not watched it for at least 20 years

Fire Force Season 1 - Episode 1 to 3

Within the first three episodes it goes through light comedy moments, to intense action, to great sorrow, and then to a mysterious, almost eerie vibe. It does all these things well, so far. It's classic Shounen stuff done right.

They say to watch the first three episodes to see if it's something you want to continue with - and the first several episodes have made me happily want to keep watching to find out what happens next! Hopefully it continues in the same vein.

Oh, and the opening and ending themes are amazing. The kind that you don't want to skip.

Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feeling's in Russian Episode 6

No Longer Allowed in Another World Episode 5

The Magical Girl and the Evil Lieutenant Used to Be Archenemies Episode 5

The Strongest Magician in the Demon Lord's Army was a Human Episode 7

Pseudo Harem episode 6 Daily tsukyaki.

Quality Assurance in Another World episode 5 Filth.

Tetsujin 28 (2004) episodes 20-26, Tetsujin 28: Morning Moon of Midday (Film) This was perhaps the weakest of the three iterations I watched, though the character designs were standouts. 3/5, 3/5

The Beast Player Erin
episodes 1-2

Days with My Stepsister Episode 6

Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells Episode 6

I Parry Everything Episode 6

The Café Terrace and It's Goddesses Season 2 Episode 18

Back