Your viewing journal

Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest episode 5 Waiting.

Mission: Yozakura Family episode 18 Sauna scramble.

My Deer Friend Nokotan episode 5 Deer initiative.

Narenare -Cheer for You!- episode 5 To adventure.

One Piece episode 1114 In bloom.

Tower of God Season 2 episode 5 A familiar face.

Tetsujin 28 FX episodes 12-26

Last night on Blu-ray, watched episodes 6-9 of Konosuba: An Explosion On This Wonderful World and have to admit, there were quite a few lovely close-ups of YunYun in episode 9.

Last edited:
Space Emperor God Sigma - Episodes 28 - 32

Grendizer U - Episode 4

Tekkaman Blade

I agree, it's a really good series and something else high on my re-watch list. I'm always hoping Discotek will release it as well as HD masters exist in Japan.

On that note, another fantastic set of announcements from Discotek on Saturday, very happy to see Bismarck and Groizer X get licensed and the fantastic Giant Gorg get a HD release.

Urusei Yatsura 2022 version episodes 1-9: Vibrant colours, episodes split into two-three mini vignettes and an (just acceptable) English dub are the main differences. Lum appears to be much more aggressive and quick tempered. I have recognised a fair few storylines from the original series, While I prefer the old series (and the Japanese w/English subs), this is a good introduction to the series for those who aren't prepared to sit through the 194 episodes, especially if you took a punt on the movies and was confused about who all these crazy people are.

Non-Anime

Deadpool & Wolverine
- Movie (Complete)

This was a great film, very entertaining with a lot of funny moments and cool action scenes with some fun appearances of familiar faces for good measure.

Worth all the wait for a new Deadpool movie and was great to see Hugh Jackman back in the role as Wolverine as well. I have a soft spot for the X-Men movie universe, even if a lot of them are a mixed bag.

This was a nice send-off to these movies though, especially with a certain part that if you know, you know (though I guess that could be interpreted to a few different bits but I don't want to give anything away).

Last night on Blu-ray, last three episodes of Konosuba: An Explosion On This Wonderful World and it was GREAT!!! I watch the English dub of anime and I loved every minute of Yunyun. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

When I first heard her voice, I was trying to think where I had heard it before and I couldn't place it. Then I realised it's the same actress who voiced Hemo from Dropout Idol Fruit Tart.

Watched last night:

Love Of Kill, episode 1
Life With An Ordinary Guy Who Reincarnated Into A Totally Fantasy Knockout, episode 1
Fena: Pirate Princess, episodes 7 & 8
Peach Boy Riverside, episodes 8 & 9
Freak Angels, episode 1
Wonder Egg Priority, episode 1

Before leaving for the Edinburgh Fringe, I managed to squeeze in Urusei Yatsura 2022 version episodes 10-11: Sometimes I think the writers show an episode with Ataru acting even more loutish than usual, and immediately follow it with one showing he can on occasion have feelings towards Lum, so as not to drive away the fans of romance. For me, it make him more creepy ... but what would I know? Good fun New Yearish ending to the first series.

Last night, started watching my Blu-ray of Strike Witches. Season 1 naturally and I'm loving it.

Perrine is funny.
I'd have to say my favourite character has to be Lynette; sweet, kind and very lovely.

Back