Your viewing journal

Ayla Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian episode 7 Congress.

My Deer Friend Nokotan episode 7 Growing closer.

Oshi no Ko 2nd Season episode 18 Exasperating.

Sengoku Youko 2nd Season episode 18 Preparation and punches.

The Strongest Magician in the Demon Lord’s Army Was a Human episode 8 Slice.

The Galaxy Railways: Crossroads to Eternity episodes 15-24 (Complete. Another enjoyable Leiji Matsumoto production that I’ve been meaning to watch for ages now.) 3.5/5, 3.5/5, 3.5/5

Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feeling's in Russian Episode 7

Days with My Stepsister Episode 7

I Parry Everything Episode 7

The Café Terrace and It's Goddesses Season 2 Episode 19

The Strongest Magician in the Demon Lord's Army was a Human Episode 8

The Blue Knight
Episodes 1+2
William Holden is a veteran cop who doesn't like the modern ways. The LAPD had moved to patrol cars and no beat cops. He always getting into trouble for getting out his car and walking about. He knows the good and bad in his area.

K-ON the movie
Got into this easily even though I haven't watched the series. The London trip gave me exactly what I wanted. The view of first time visitors to one of my favourite cities.
Although you can't not like something that starts with a bit of bouncy thrash.

BlueLock S1
Episodes 1-3
I like football but I'm still surprised that I'm enjoying this show. Survival game + football + nonsense. 🎯
Won't buy anymore until I'm finished just in case I don't care that much.

Completely forgot that I wanted to moan about the general lack of extras with anime. Creditless songs aren't extras😠 then along comes K-ON the movie.
An extra disc for 2 hours of extras with lots of the rather lovely Yoko Hikasa.
That's what I call extras.

Last edited:
Last night, watched first three episodes on Brave Witches Blu-ray and I have to say it lacks the great, enjoyable characters that Strike Witches has.
I mean, I do like Takami and maybe even Sasha, voiced by Monica Rial, and the theme song isn't as good.

Last edited:
Dungeon People episode 7 Mental magic.

Quality Assurance in Another World episode 7 Grovel.

That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime Season 3 episode 66 Free pass.

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor episodes 15-26 (Complete. This was a blast overall and I can see why such care and enthusiasm was put into its collector’s editions.) 4/5

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor
OVAs 1-6

doing a Monogatari rewatch speedrun

Kizumonogatari 1-3
this really didn't need to be 3 films, the pacing was all over the place with some scenes stretched out to almost breaking point
some of the 3D/2D blending didn't work either, but it was always interesting to look at
but when it gets going, hoo boy does it GO. the final fight in particular was amazing, some scenes really had me wide eyed and giggling like a kid multiple KissShot heads rolling on the ground laughing is going to haunt my dreams

bring on the Bake!

Back