Your viewing journal

Farming Life in Another World
Episodes 10-12
I will certainly watch this again at some point. It's a shame they couldn't have got the folk that animated Harem in the Labyrinth of another World to do some extra scenes for the Blu-ray. Or even do 2 versions. That's a box set I'd buy.
The ending would have been better if the camera had panned round the village to show lots of pregnant women.

No Longer Allowed in Another World Episode 7

Shy Season 2 Episode 19

Spice and Wolf: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 20

The Magical Girl and the Evil Lieutenant Used to Be Archenemies Episode 7

The Ossan Newbie Adventurer, Trained to Death by the Most Powerful Party, Became Invincible Episode 7

Monogatari pt 3
Nadeko Snake - again, much shorter than I remembered. the OP is one of the anime national anthems!
Tsubasa Cat - completely forgot about the date episode, and when I watched this show over a decade ago I don't think the ED lyrics were translated so I had no idea how perfectly they were tied to the end of the date. I might have had a small sniffle at the end 😢.

Ayla Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian episode 8 Closing statements.

My Deer Friend Nokotan episode 8 Goddess and games.

Oshi no Ko 2nd Season episode 19 Swallow.

Sengoku Youko 2nd Season episode 19 Past and present regrets.

The Strongest Magician in the Demon Lord’s Army Was a Human episode 9 Considerations.

The Prince of Tennis episodes 1-10

Ninja Scroll

After seeing @AgeOfBoredom 's post a few weeks back, I really wanted to watch Ninja Scroll again and I realised I haven't seen it since I got Manga UK's steel book 12 years ago!! Still a very entertaining and gorgeous looking movie.

Mother: Eve, the last Girl

Also known as The EYES of Mars on it's VHS release 30 years ago, this movie gets a lot of love and I can kind of understand why as it has quite an interesting ecological disaster story and a decent ending but it is very exposition heavy at times which makes this short film feel drawn out at times

Space Emperor God Sigma - Episodes 39 - 45

Grendizer U - Episodes 5 & 6

Still quite ugly but at least episode 6 was a decent episode

The Mysterious City of Gold

I haven't watched The Mysterious Cities of Gold since I last watched it on Children's BBC in 1987 and I absolutely loved it back then, it's something I must revisit at some point.

Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feeling's in Russian Episode 8

Days with My Stepsister Episode 8

Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells Episode 7

I Parry Everything Episode 8

The Café Terrace and It's Goddesses Season 2 Episode 20

The Strongest Magician in the Demon Lord's Army was a Human Episode 9

Back