Your viewing journal

Last night on Blu-ray, first five episodes of Maria-Holic and what fun it is!! Just like what she did with Anna in Shimoneta: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist, and now with Mariya in Maria-Holic, Monica Rial does really well with naughty characters.

The Prince of Tennis: National Championship Chapter OVAs 9-13, The Prince of Tennis: The National Tournament Semifinals OVAs 1-6, The Prince of Tennis: The National Tournament Finals OVAs 1-4

No Longer Allowed in Another World Episode 8

Shy Season 2 Episode 20

Spice and Wolf: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf Episode 21

The Magical Girl and the Evil Lieutenant Used to Be Archenemies Episode 8

The Ossan Newbie Adventurer, Trained to Death by the Most Powerful Party, Became Invincible Episode 8

Space Emperor God Sigma - Episodes 46 - 50 [Final]

After an up and down first half God Sigma got consistently better during the second half and the last 4 episodes brought the series to a gratifyingly gritty 80's mecha show conclusion.

Cybernetics Guardian

Been a long time since I saw this as well, one of Ohata's better OVAs, nothing more to love than cool looking mecha and monster designs beating the crap out of each other in well animated actions scenes.

High Speed Etoile - Episodes 3 & 4

Man, this really is just drivel!

Grendizer U - Episode 7

I can see now that Grendizer U was animated with the same set of crayons as High Speed Etoile.

Wakakusa no Charlotte eps 16-20
Ai no Gakko Cuore Monogatari eps eps 11-15
Nanako SOS eps 11-15
Vicky the Viking eps 15-17

Last edited:
Ayla Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian episode 9 Hypnotised.

My Deer Friend Nokotan episode 9 Out of line.

Oshi no Ko 2nd Season episode 20 Genius.

Sengoku Youko 2nd Season episode 20 Impression of strength.

The Strongest Magician in the Demon Lord’s Army Was a Human episode 10 Taken.

The Prince of Tennis: The National Tournament Finals OVAs 5-7 (Complete. A solidly engaging set of follow-ups.) 3.5/5, 3.5/5, 3.5/5

The Prince of Tennis: Another Story - Messages From Past and Future
OVAs 1-4, The Prince of Tennis OVA Another Story II OVAs 1-3

Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feeling's in Russian Episode 9

Days with My Stepsister Episode 9

Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells Episode 8

I Parry Everything Episode 9

The Café Terrace and It's Goddesses Season 2 Episode 21

The Strongest Magician in the Demon Lord's Army was a Human Episode 10

Dungeon People episode 8 Sloppy production.

Quality Assurance in Another World episode 9 Giants and appetites.

That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime Season 3 episode 68 Performance.

The Prince of Tennis II Specials 1-7, The Prince of Tennis II vs Genius 10 OVAs 1-10, The Prince of Tennis II Hyotei vs. Rikkai Game of Future ONAs 1-2 (Complete. A solid sequel series that was shorter than its predecessor and remained enjoyable throughout.) 3.5/5, 3.5/5, 3.5/5, 3.5/5

(Ryoma!) The Prince of Tennis (Film)
The CGI styling of the animation didn’t really gel with me, which detracted from the overall experience. 3/5

Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Meteor Mission! (Japanese) - Episode 53 - 56 (Complete)

After six years these promotional short episodes have finally come to an end and they really were nothing special for the most part but were some dumb fun of different characters from the series duking it out. There was the odd episode here and there though which had some really great cuts of animation which surprised me but they were far and few in-between.

The last arc of the series though, Meteor Mission!, looked absolutely awful as they went with using the low-quality in-game models of the DB Heroes arcade game and really was a lackluster way to end these off. At least we have Daima coming in around a month or so which has some stellar looking animation so can't wait for that!

Back