Your viewing journal

Dragon Slayer

Time-Traveller
Banished from the Hero’s Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside (English Dub) Episode 11

In the Land of Leadale Episode 4 Summon.

Is the Order a Rabbit?? (Rewatch) Episode 8-12 (Complete. And just like the first season, another nice comfy rewatch to what is undeniably the stronger of the two.) 4/5

Police in a Pod
Episode 4 Search and running.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Season 2 episode 3 Heat.

Tamayura Hitotose episodes 1-12 (Complete. Another fairly chilled anime offering from the backlog.) 3.5/5

Dragon Slayer

Time-Traveller
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (English Dub) Episode 10

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Season 2 Episode 3 Hot.

Is the Order a Rabbit?? ~Dear My Sister~ (Rewatch) & Is the Order a Rabbit?? ~Sing for You~ OVA (Rewatch) A nice revisit to these extended episodes for some more comfy viewing. 4/5, 3.5/5

Sakura Trick Episode 1-12 (Complete. A school SoL yuri series that portrays the frequent intimacy sessions between the main cast members whilst going about and engaging in their daily day-to-day school lives. Overall though, visually it was okay but nothing to remarkable.) 3/5

Last edited:

RonJB

School Idol
Magic Knight Rayearth episodes 1-18: Rewatch on my nice shiny new BR, much better than those dodgy DVDs plus a few little extras.

Revue Starlight episodes 1-12: Fun, with a very strong vibe of Revolutionary Girl Utena. Secret battles between students in a hidden location only accessible (almost) on invitation. Although this has a talking giraffe. Very girly.

D1tchd1gger

Baka Ranger
Slow Loop ep 4
Birthday surprise.

Teasing Master Takagi-san s3 e4
I want to believe!

Attack on Titan Final Season p2 e3
Contact.

I'M KODAMA KAWASHIRI ep 3
Salmon!

Love of Kill ep 3
This still doesn't know what it wants to be, but I'm still intrigued about the past of the 2 MCs.

CUE! ep 4
The hard work starts here.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Slow Loop episode 4 Trying something new.

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 episode 4 Cold and UFOs.

The Case Study of Vanitas Part 2 episode 15 Bright future?

World’s End Harem episode 4 All for you.

Tamayura: More Aggressive episodes 1-12 (Complete. Despite the namesake this was more of the same and a nice continuation.) 3.5/5

Tamayura Sotsugyou Shashin Part 1 (Film)

Last edited:

Professor Irony

CYBER FUNKER
Super Crooks ep3-7

This is shaping up to be a very surface-level series, in that none of the characters seem to have much depth or complexity to them (which can become frustrating in its quieter moments), but generally I've been impressed with this one. It's a consistently amusing show that occasionally feels quite inspired.

It also has the more dubious accolade of being the only time I've ever heard anyone drop the c-bomb in anime. It sure is Mark Millar, huh...

Dragon Slayer

Time-Traveller
Restaurant to Another World Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 8

Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts Episode 1-7

CUE! Episode 4

Girls Frontline Episode 4

Slow Loop Episode 4

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 Episode 4

World's End Harem (Uncensored) Episode 4

WMD

Railgun
My Girlfriend Is Shobitch
Pretty dumb show but it was fun. The first epsiode was kinda annoying with the childhood friend and sister being way too full on but it soon settled into a good rhythm as more characters got introduced.

Isekai Quartet season 1
Hilarious and brilliant. Really loved it. Just a shame they're short episodes as I could easily have watched this for far longer. Mixing the casts from 4 very tonally different shows is such a good idea. The comedy basically writes itself.

Campione
A show whose pemise is better than its execution. The whole God's and Monsters thing was great. Its a shame that so much of the show gets reduced to strong women fawning and arguing over a boy.

It also has the more dubious accolade of being the only time I've ever heard anyone drop the c-bomb in anime. It sure is Mark Millar, huh...
If I remember correctly the English dubs of Black Lagoon and Panty & Stocking have c-bombs in them.

RonJB

School Idol
Vampire Princess Miyu episodes 1-8: rewatching a classic. I'd forgotten how callous Miyu and Reina were towards the fate of humans.

Dr Doolittle: Hmm, hasn't improved since the last time I saw it, as a teen.I did like the cultured and sophisticated natives.

Think I'll watch The Aristocats now (which I don't believe I have seen before). Anything about Paris should be good.

RadFemHedonist

Death Scythe
Vampire Princess Miyu episodes 1-8: rewatching a classic. I'd forgotten how callous Miyu and Reina were towards the fate of humans.

Dr Doolittle: Hmm, hasn't improved since the last time I saw it, as a teen.I did like the cultured and sophisticated natives.

Think I'll watch The Aristocats now (which I don't believe I have seen before). Anything about Paris should be good.

The Aristocats is a fun little movie I used to watch it a lot, I tend not to really rate Disney films made between Walt's passing and the start of the 90s renaissance period very highly but it's enjoyable and cute and even if they are cats it's nice that O'Malley never throws any shade at Duchess over the fact that all three kittens probably have different dads 🥰 If you liked The Jungle Book and Robin Hood it's got a kind of similar vibe, and the style of the backgrounds was quite a big influence on Sylvain Chomet when he made The Triplets of Belleville (a favourite of mine) :)