Your viewing journal

Dragon Slayer

Guild Member
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (English Dub) Episode 9

In the Land of Leadale Episode 3 Family reunion.

Police in a Pod Episode 3 Mourning.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
In the Land of Leadale episode 3 Mother.

Police in a Pod episode 3 Dedication.

Strike Witches: 501st JOINT FIGHTER WING Take Off! episodes 1-12 (Complete. A series of shorter episodes which act as a comedic spin-off to the main story. It was decent enough for what it offered.) 3/5

Strike Witches: Road To Berlin
episodes 1-6

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Season 2 episode 2 Oasis.

Strike Witches: Road To Berlin episodes 7-12 (Complete. Another decent season for the series, though it had some more forgettable episodes.) 3.5/5

Summer Days with Coo (Film)
An interesting film which felt fairly grounded despite the presence of the titular character. 3.5/5

D1tchd1gger

Soul Reaper
Attack on Titan Final Season p2 e2
Late arrival.

Demon Slayer: Entertainment District Arc ep 7
Siblings.

I'M KODAMA KAWASHIRI ep 2
Piping hot.

Love of Kill ep 2
Ambush.

RadFemHedonist

Pokémon Master
Having finished Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions Season 1 (dubbed) I think it's a cute, endearing and entertaining series, I also thought the climactic/ending scenes were particularly moving and magical with utterly beautiful music :) I am guessing the second season and the non-recap film are streaming on HiDive so I'll watch them on there at some point :) Now I'm watching the third cour of the 90s Moomin anime with the well known Canadian dub (I have all the Stax Entertainment DVDs) :)

D1tchd1gger

Soul Reaper
Slow Loop ep 3
Fishing camp.

Sabikui Bisco ep 2
Giant rideable crabs, hippo calvary and flying slugs. Yep this show is nuts alright.

Takagi-san s3 e3
Baka Nishikata, I saw that first one a mile off.

Blade Runner: Black Lotus ep 10
Last song.

CUE! ep 3
Destiny.

Lucky_Deity

Student Council President
Paprika - Another great Satoshi Kon movie, seen all four of his feature films now, just need to watch Paranoia Agent and any short movies he's done.

Surprisingly, this was more understandable as what was going than what I had heard, especially compared to Perfect Blue.

During the movie as well I knew I recognised Paprika's voice actress (English) and it's the same voice actress who plays Amy Rose from Sonic the Hedgehog.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Slow Loop episode 3 First catch.

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 episode 3 Daydreams and bad weather.

The Case Study of Vanitas Part 2 episode 14 Huddle.

World’s End Harem episode 3 Dreaming.

Sunday without God episodes 1-12 (Complete. A fairly atmospheric story with some poignant moments throughout.) 3.5/5

Dragon Slayer

Guild Member
CUE! Episode 3 Cast roles.

Girls Frontline Episode 3 Coded message.

Slow Loop Episode 3 First catch and cook.

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 Episode 3 Fantasize and downpour.

World's End Harem (Uncensored) Episode 3

RonJB

Kill Me Baby episodes 10-13: I don't know what was going on here, apart from a lot of violence and weirdness. We never had any depth given to the characters and interactions with people in the world around the three (and a half) main characters was severely limited. Still, it was funny in a slapstick way.

But why was an assassin and a ninja master hanging around at a school with a teen idiot?

WMD

Mad Scientist
Psycho Pass Sinners of the System rewatch
Watched in Spanish last time but was nice to revisit the films in an English friendly way. All 3 are great entries in the franchise but the first one was my fave this time round. It felt the most like a proper cyberpunk crime story.

Your Lie In April Spanish dub
Amazing show and was good to rewatch it in Spanish this time. Its so emotional with a great cast, amazing animation and stellar music. I'd forgotten a lot of the sub plots and was an emotional wreck for the last few episodes again.

D1tchd1gger

Soul Reaper
Akebi's Sailor Uniform ep 3
Choosing a club.
Whilst I wouldn't really call it ecchi this show has awful lot of fetishistic shots. An armpit here, a thigh there and feet everywhere, wouldn't normally complain, but they are first years... in middle school!

My Dress-Up Darling ep 3
Shopping.

World's End Harem eps 2 & 3 (uncensored)
Revelation and teacher's pet.

ActionFaust

Za Warudo
Put In the Land of Leadale on hold at 2 episodes. The production is pretty standard and the premise is quickly abandoned but it still looks to be a fun series and a nice change from the usual isekai. I'll give other seasonals a look first before deciding what to dedicate my time to.

Jay2021

Ranking of Kings - episodes 1 - 14

Demon Slayer Season 2 - episode 14 (aka episode 7) (again!)

Saiyuki Reload: Zeroin - episode 3

Blue Period - episode 12 (again!)

Dragon Slayer

Guild Member
My Senpai is Annoying (English Dub) Episode 7

Akebi's Sailor Uniform Episode 3 Photo.

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Part 2 Episode 16 Settlement.

My Dress-Up Darling Episode 3 Outing.

Rosario + Vampire Episode 5-13 & Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 1-13 (Complete)

The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest Episode 3