Your viewing journal

Slow Loop ep 10
Making the impossible possible.

Requiem of the Rose King ep 10
Departing from friends.

Hakozume ep 10
Quite the tone shift between the two segments from one of the lightest of the season to one of the darkest!

Teasing Master Takagi-san s3 e10
Happy New Year.

World's End Harem ep 10
Demands.

They're not nasty I agree, I was comparing with other AIC anime there, as for lewd your mileage may vary, I more meant the OVAs than the TV series, and none of the content bothered me :)
They have done some pretty racy stuff over the years though like Photon-The Idiot Adventures.

Attack on Titan: The Final Season (English Dub) Episode 80

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Entertainment District Arc (English Dub) Episode 4

Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles (English Dub) Episode 12 (Complete)

Attack on Titan: The Final Season Episode 85

Princess Connect! Re: Dive Season 2 Episode 10

Life With an Ordinary Guy Who Reincarnated Into a Total Fantasy Knockout episode 10 Do what you want.

The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt episode 10 Resentments.

Anne of Green Gables episodes 29-44

Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro (English Dub) Episode 10

The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt (English Dub) Episode 2

Life With an Ordinary Guy who Reincarnated into a Total Fantasy Knockout Episode 10

She Professed Herself Pupil of the Wise Man Episode 10

The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt Episode 10

In the Land of Leadale episode 11 Home.

Police in a Pod episode 11 Dope sketches.

Anne of Green Gables episodes 45-50 (Complete. This was an older anime I’ve been meaning to check out and whilst the art has some stunning backgrounds and the story had its moments the pacing was often slow, making for some tedious viewing at times.) 3/5

ARIA The NATURAL
episodes 1-11

They have done some pretty racy stuff over the years though like Photon-The Idiot Adventures.

I'd done my best to forget about that series goes to get the brain bleach again 😭 😅

Have now finished Disney's Gargoyles Season 2, was thoroughly worth watching for its dark tone, Shakespearean themes, and many other fine qualities such as the excellent voice acting and consistently solid animation :) I decided to watch the rest of Kaleido Star Season 2 subbed instead of dubbed when I sampled the dub and found it a tad lacking, so it will take a little while to get around to that one now XP

I think I'm now just at the beginning of Episode 9 of Mob Psycho 100 Season 2 (subbed) - great show, glad to be getting back into it :)

I am also watching Season 1 of The Amazing World of Gumball on the Australian DVD release - it can be a little too hyperactive, loud and gross sometimes but overall I really really enjoy it and I am hoping to watch more seasons after I finish this one :)

True-Photon isn't exactly Masterpiece Theater.......! As far as Kaleido Star goes I watched it dubbed and when I rewatch it dubbed it will be. A few shows that I watched subbed like Aria and Emma-A Victorian Romance having rewatched dubbed-especially Emma I can't imagine not watching any way but dubbed. I mean Emma-a show about victorian era England in japanese? No way.

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 5

In the Land of Leadale (English Dub) Episode 5

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Season 2 Episode 10

In the Land of Leadale Episode 11

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation OVA

Police in a Pod
Episode 11

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Season 2 episode 10 Spirits.

ARIA The NATURAL episodes 12-26 (Complete. A strong continuation for the series, this time with a longer season which looked into characters’ pasts and explored new supernatural elements.) 4.5/5

Slow Loop episode 11 Fishing with friends.

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 episode 11 Valentines.

The Case Study of Vanitas Part 2 episode 22 Looking back.

World’s End Harem episode 11 Moving out. (Complete. Trashy but lacking despite a relatively interesting premise.) 2/5

ARIA the ORIGINATION
episodes 1-13 & ARIA the AVVENIRE episodes 1-3 (Complete. Another strong season which saw some character progression and change amongst the leads and a set of stories set after these changes.) 4/5, 3.5/5

Girls Frontline (English Dub) Episode 7

CUE! Episode 11 Uptight.

Girls Frontline Episode 11 Taken.

Slow Loop Episode 11 Group fishing.

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 Episode 11 Valentines.

World's End Harem (Uncensored) Episode 11 Leaving. (Complete. A unique premise overshadowed by the rushed pacing and laden fanservice.) 2.5/5

Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon - Arrow of the Orion: Enjoyable but it seemed a bit to short for some reason.

Campione episodes 10-13: Finally got to see how this ends. Action packed all the way to the finish. A few moments of melodrama (in the intermediate world) and a bit too much confusing mythical information thrown out in the heat of battle, but enjoyable.

Back