Your viewing journal

Upto Bleach Season 3 now. Furthest I got was Season 8 and I own more than that.
Paused watching it as I’m attempting to rewatch everything Evangelion before the new film’s out but I doubt I’ll exceed as I started the live action Kakegurui last night and I’m enjoying it which is good as I loved the anime.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 2nd Season 2nd Part episode 42 Plans in motion.

Haruka Nozigaka's Secret episodes 1-12 (Complete. Another series I would say was decent but not always as consistently entertaining from episode to episode, and some of the humour and drama didn’t always work that well.) 3/5

Villainess s2 e6
Summer memories.

Peach Boy Riverside ep 6
Defending companions.

The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated ep 2
Crystal hunt.

The Idaten Deities Know Only Peace ep 4
Coming up with a plan.

Battle Game in 5 Seconds eps 4 & 5
End of round 2, start of round 3.

D_Cide ep 5
A different type of justice.

1m Lives s2 e5
Bittersweet outcome.

Remake Our Lives ep 6
Financial trouble.
The thing about this show is our MC goes back in time and decides to go to a different university. Whilst there he runs into 3 people who are famous in his old timeline and he helps them out discover what they want to do, etc, but we already know that they were fine without him so the plot makes no sense! The characters are fun though which keeps me watching.

Remake Our Lives ep 6
Financial trouble.
The thing about this show is our MC goes back in time and decides to go to a different university. Whilst there he runs into 3 people who are famous in his old timeline and he helps them out discover what they want to do, etc, but we already know that they were fine without him so the plot makes no sense! The characters are fun though which keeps me watching.
I'm not watching the series so I don't know the full context but this could be an example of an causal loop or bootstrap paradox. This often happens in sci-fi where an event only happens in the past due to influence of a time traveller aware of these events. Due to these actions the event has no definite origin due to the event and traveller both influencing each other. Time travel stories sure can get messy with their rules.

Drug Store in Another World - The Slow Life of a Cheat Pharmacist episode 6 Repairs.

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S episode 6 Hanging out.

NIGHT HEAD 2041 episode 5 Hunted.

TSUKIMICHI -Moonlit Fantasy- episode 6 Testing time.

HENNEKO - The Hentai Prince and The Stony Cat - episodes 1-12 (Complete. Despite the namesake the story here mostly settled into a more character-focused narrative with supernatural elements.) 3.5/5

Drugstore in Another World: The Slow Life of a Cheat Pharmacist Episode 6

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S Episode 6

Mother of the Goddess' Dormitory (Uncensored) Episode 5

Josee, the Tiger and the Fish (cinema)

I really liked this film, beautifully touching and I loved the look of it too, plus it was great to be able to watch it in a cinema again.

Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor episodes 18-26 (Complete. I recall watching the OVA series a while back and this series adapts closer to the source material and had some solid action though wasn’t that engaging at times.) 3/5

Of the 3 Guyver anime that has been made so far I think the OVA series is the best, it's a franchise that I think is long overdue a reboot.

Sonny Boy ep 5
Accusations.

Peach Boy Riverside ep 7
Another flashback (or so I thought, but I've found a guide saying that this "On Air" order CR are following is completely borked! It's gone episode 2, 3, 9, 1, 7, 8, and 4 of the true order!)

The Idaten Deities Know Only Peace ep 5
Exposition.

The Aquatope on White Sand ep 6
Sweet talk.

The Aquatope on White Sand episode 6

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S episode 6

Peach Boy Riverside episode 7

Higurashi: When they Cry - Sotsu episode 8 Playing for pity.

Peach Boy Riverside episode 7 Taken.

The Aquatope on White Sand episode 6 Making a buzz.

The Idaten Deities Know Only Peace episode 5 Ensnared.

Hidamari Sketch (Rewatch) episodes 1-11

Ep 6 of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 2nd season part 2...Akira Ishida doesn't seem to be the right choice to voice Guy Crimson, it just sounded wrong to me.
Ep 6 of The Case Study of Vanitas
Ep 6 of Life Lessons with Uramichi-Oniisan

Back