Your viewing journal

Over at funimation I watched Blassreiter. I really don't know what to think of it as a show. It has a cool to it and not a bad story, but I really felt they could have got it all done in 13 episodes and it would have been so much better. The animation annoyed a little at times when the Amalgams were on screen it looked like a cross between the bad Batman film with everything covered in lights and a video game.

Also I started to watch Galaxy Railways getting through Eps 1-4. I have to say it is actually quite enjoyable so far, even though it has a bizarre trains in space theme. Forget that and it could be a decent sci fi.

Fullmetal Alchemist: 5 to uh, 28 (not all at once though, I haven't posted in a few days).

What can I say other than that FMA more than deserves all the hype and praise it gets. It is original, very well written and totally captivating. I'm going to struggle to wait for the next volume to be released in July...

Clannad ~After Story~ - episode 13-14

Very good anime now that i'm half way through, i'm very curious on the next lot of episodes yet I have a feeling on whats going to happen, hopefully its not too predictable.

Oh WOW!
firstly, i cant remember the last time i visited AUKN....it feels like years! i have just been so busy over the past year i've practically only dabbled into anime...
but now that i am on my summer break....i will be indulging back into anime, hehe.
last night i finally got around to watching the whole of Gits:SAC 1, which i found to be quite epic.....so i instantly ordered the 2nd GIG from amazon.

i also watched '5cm Per Second', all i can really say about that is....its just beautiful!

next on my list - all of Gundam 00 !!!

Back