Your viewing journal

After School Dice Club (English Dub) Episode 9

Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious (English Dub) Episode 9

High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World (English Dub) Episode 7

Kemono Michi: Rise Up (English Dub) Episode 10

Radiant Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 10

Assassins Pride Episode 11

High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World Episode 12 (Complete. I really wasn't quite sure what to expect from this series in the beginning, but at least the characters and their unique talents made this a worthwhile weekly watch). 3.5/5

No Guns Life Episode 11

Fairy Gone s1 p2 e11
The beginning of the end.

Stars Align ep 11
Toma and Maki's turn for a match in the tournament.

No Guns Life ep 11
That felt really awkwardly paced.

Special 7 ep 10
The truth revealed.

Azur Lane (English Dub) Episode 9

Fire Force Episode 22 The brotherly feud continues.

Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma: The Second Plate Episode 1-13 [Blu-ray] (Complete. Another excellent season that is pretty much more of the same as the first season. What I really liked about this season is how it showcases just how far Soma has come along since the beginning as a MC, as a chef as well as showcasing just how far off the top he is in cooking terms). 3.5/5

Granblue Fantasy The Animation Season 2 Episode 11 An all or nothing rescue.

Fire Force episode 22 He ain’t heavy...

Food Wars! The Fourth Plate episode 12 The dishes she makes.

Null Peta episode 12 Awkward introductions and coming back to reality. (Complete. A pleasant enough watch with some interesting concepts towards the end though not a series with all that much rewatchability-as is the case with numerous short form anime for me.) 3/5

True Cooking Master Boy
episode 11 Sharing each other’s fates.

Naruto Shippuden (Partial Seasonal Rewatch) episodes 321-326

My Hero Academia Season 4 (Japanese audio) - Episode 10 [73]
ORESUKI Are you the only one who loves me? (Japanese audio) - Episode 10
Sword Art Online: Alicization -War of Underworld- (Japanese audio) - Episode 11

Takagi-san s2 eps 7-9
Some really sweet moments in these episodes, along with the usual teasing.

Carole & Tuesday (dub) eps 7-9
Talent contest. What a random collection of "talents".

Null & Peta ep 12 (complete)
Back to normal?
Had an interesting arc with a surprising twist at the end.
I really liked the art and the animation was really good. I guess with shorts you can get more out of a TV budget.
7/10

We Never Learn
s2 e12
The school festival continues. The performance at the start was good, but at the same time a bit jarring with the CG.

My Hero Academia Fourth Season episode 73 Tearing apart.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-Kun episode 12 Just for emergencies.

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Season 2 episode 12 Some uncanny 3D dancing models.

Naruto Shippuden (Partial Seasonal Rewatch) episodes 327-330

Dr. STONE (English Dub) Episode 23

Magical Sempai (English Dub) Episode 9-10

My Hero Academia Season 4 (English Dub) Episode 10

High Score Girl II Episode 9 (Complete. A decent continuation with more of the same gaming action. Despite being a short season, at least it was interesting with the addition of a love rival.). 3/5

Kono Oto Tomare! 2nd Season Episode 12 A flawless performance.

Sword Art Online Alicization: War of Underworld Episode 11 Call for help.

Val x Love Episode 12 (Complete. A fanservice-supernatural series that IMO was extremely poor in certain aspects which really wasn't helped by the MC's phobia. Despite picking up towards the end, this overall was a pretty disappointing watch). 2/5

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Season 2 Episode 12 The show must go on.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Episode 12 Last resort.

MHA 73 -I think I get the idea with giving people he doesn’t like toga and twice... you try keeping them under control for 2 hours!

Fire Force 22 - I don’t know what series the fights are trying to be anymore... virtually nothing other than the main fight in this one

Demon School 12 - you a first year, mate!?

Grimoire of Zero 5 - 12 (dub) - gimme that book!

Shirobako episodes 3-6
Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld episode 11
We Never Learn Season 2 episode 12
Null & Peta episode 12 (complete)
This was a nice, light palette cleanser for me. I wouldn't re-watch it but it was enjoyable for what it was. I wouldn't recommend it to someone else either when there's other things they could be watching.
5/10 for me

Carole & Tuesday (dub) eps 10-12
First part complete, only have to wait till Tuesday for the rest.
I like the MCs and the first 6 episodes were fun. I didn't particularly like the talent contest arc. I don't particularly like those shows in real life and I felt it sort of went against the message of there too much manufactured pop, here's a story about 2 people writing their own stuff from the heart.
There was also too much random drama off the stage. I would have liked them to have continued building from the bottom and have the focus on their relationship a bit more. At the moment they're 2 people who get along well and click musically, but that's about it.
There was one moment when Carole had a go at Tuesday which I felt was harsh after what had happened and was also out of character, but it didn't get resolved properly due to Tuesday suddenly getting kidnapped! After they rescued her it was all resolved with sorrys all round and they got on with it, without exploring that moment.

Sword Art Online: Alicization -War of Underworld- ep 11
Assassins Pride ep 10-11
My Hero Academia 4 ep 9-10
Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia ep 4-8

Last edited:
Back