Your viewing journal

Null & Peta episode 11
Was that the last one? MaL hasn't got an episode count.

Dr. Stone episode 24 (complete)
A fun series once you get past the first five episodes, but I still found the "10 billion" this and "not even a millimetre" that really annoying right through to the end. You could recommend it to someone so long as they suffer through the beginning, but I'm not sure that many people would bother. Also, the characters that I thought brought it down at the beginning are back for the second season so fingers crossed for that one.
7/10 for me because the beginning was crap.

Dr. STONE (Japanese audio) - Episode 24 (Completed)

I remember when this and Fire Force started getting released, the majority pretty much bashed Dr. STONE. But I had always been intrigued by the concept and as the show progressed it was much better than I had anticipated. I am so happy that it's getting a second season. TMS Entertainment did the series justice. I agree that the first story arc is hard to get through because of the side characters but if you can hold on until the second arc begins it gets a lot more fun and interesting.

Magical Sempai (English Dub) Episode 7-8

My Hero Academia Season 4 (English Dub) Episode 9 Spear and Shield.

Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia Episode 11 Double success.

Kono Oto Tomare! 2nd Season Episode 11 My own sound.

Sword Art Online Alicization: War of Underworld Episode 10 Important discussion.

Val x Love Episode 11 Acceptance.

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Season 2 Episode 11 Festival fun and mishaps.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Episode 11 Familiar training.

My Hero Academia Fourth Season episode 72 A hero who can protect.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-Kun episode 11 Fetching familiars.

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Season 2 episode 11 Rumours and posing.

Snake & Crane Arts of Shaolin (Film) Jackie Chan is the lead in this martial arts films as the fights come in thick and fast. Chan gives a great performance that’s charismatic and feels like a precursor to the later characters he would personify. 3.5/5

Doctor Who: The Ambassadors of Death
A bit overlong (a problem with this and Silurians from Season 7) but I enjoyed how Season 7 overall felt less DW and more Quatermass in places, and Pertwee has already settled into his role well at this point.

Naruto Shippuden (Partial Seasonal Rewatch) episodes 201-212

Last edited:
MHA 72 - shield and shield vs Shield and spear

GoS 4 garan no dou- the films are quite a slow burn but 4 is where they get better

demon school 11 - slight spoiler territory I know, but I think we need to talk about the falfal... what is it is a good start

Kono Oto Tomare! s2 e10
Make your own path.

Kabukichou Sherlock ep 10
More misdirection.

We Never Learn s2 e11
School festival time.

Null & Peta ep 11
Ah, the Dallas ending!
Was that the last one?
1 left, looking at the comments on this episode.

Fire Force ep 21
That was a damn good episode. Lots of cool scenes like Lisa falling and Vulcan catching her was beautiful and the lead up to the final fight was really atmospheric with some excellent musical accompaniment.

Dr. Stone ep 24 (complete)
Voices from the past. Another excellent episode from this series.
Whilst the start was a bit shaky with the annoying side character and over the top silliness (punching a lion to death, seriously!), the science element was already very interesting and when the side character was ditched and more varied collection of characters were introduced in his stead it really took off! The episodes when Senku's big projects came together made you want celebrate the accomplishment.
The art and animation were very good and I liked the character designs and the soundtrack is great.
8/10

God Eater
Ufotables animation shines in this show. Some great work especially in the battles. It made me feel the creators watched Rwby and said let's remove the highschool shtick and repackage it.

Devils and Realist
Fun little show though the MCs constantvinsistant in trying to ignore what's happening in front of him because it's not scientific got a little annoying.

SAO Ordinal Scale
Another solid entry in the SAO franchise. The animation particularly in the final showdown was great. The story added some great world building and everyone got a moment to shine.

Africa Salaryman episode 11 Bonuses, BBQs and distributing flyers.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 136 I give this series credit for taking one of my least favourite characters in all of anime (Sasuke) and making him likeable.

Rifle is Beautiful episode 9 A good start.

Special 7: Special Crime Investigation Unit episode 10 The wrong choice?

Vinland Saga episode 22 An anguished cry.

Naruto Shippuden (Seasonal Partial Rewatch) episodes 213-222, 243-247

Finished up the original Fullmetal Alchemist series last night in my theater, Episodes 46-51 with the next-door neighbor couple and another friend of mine. They were all little miffed at the ending for the series, until I told them there is still the Conqueror of Shamballa Movie that better ends the story, and the OVA DVD to watch yet.. I'm hoping they will ask to come over later tonight to finish them. Then we can start in on FMA: Brotherhood this week. 👍

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (English Dub) Episode 9

If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord (English Dub) Episode 5

One Punch Man Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 10

Cells at Work! Specials Episode 1-5 (Complete) Chibi cellular goodness.

Chidori RSC (Rifle is Beautiful) Episode 9 Excellent start.

Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 11 A world worth protecting.

High Score Girl II Episode 8 Tournament thrills.

Shoujo☆Conte All Starlight Episode 24

Vinland Saga Episode 22 Wailing out.

Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!? Episode 1-12 + OVA [Uncensored] [Blu-ray version]
NSFW.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Science Ninja Team Gatchaman - Episodes 4 - 7 (Blu-ray)

I'm really enjoying Gatchaman, it's a great action series and very entertaining plus it's brutal in a way that only 70's action anime can be!!! It will be interesting to see how it fares after 100 episodes.

Outburst Dreamer Boys ep 11 (complete)
Mystery solved.
Started a bit slow, but once you got to know the characters it had a few good scenes and some very funny moments. Only one of the characters grated towards the end, but I don't like characters that are too hyper all the time do he was never going to be a favourite.
Art and animation were pretty good, but nothing spectacular.
7/10

Konosuba
s2 eps 9, 10 & OVA (complete)
Winning over hearts and minds and Kazuma's first fan.
Everything improved from the first season.
8/10

Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! (English Dub) Episode 6

Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! Episode 11 Ruins and Dragon.

Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma Episode 1-9 (Blu-ray)
I've been meaning to watch this for a while now, glad I've started it. This has been excellent so far.

Back