Your viewing journal

With Konosuba done time to start the catch up with stuff from this year. Starting with more Rie Takahashi goodness:
Takagi-san s2 eps 1-3
Poor old Nishikata, still getting teased every day.

Carole & Tuesday (dub) eps 1-3
Running Up That Hill (A Deal with a Washed Up Musical Artist Manager)
A pretty good start, the songs are real pretty and there's some fun moments.

Vinland Saga ep 22
Askeladd's backstory.

Is this a zombie? 1 - 4 (dub) - I am a practitioner of, my special skill is, my hobby is, my employment, my community, my heritage and my entire state of being is but three words - 👏 swallow 👏 return 👏 strike

Ace of Diamond: Act II episode 38 Troubles and more English.

Bananya and the Curious Bunch episode 12 Could it be?

Black Clover episode 114 Unlikely transformation.

Naruto Shippuden (Seasonal Partial Rewatch) episodes 261-270

Last edited:
Isekai Cheat Magician (English Dub) Episode 12 (Complete)

Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma Episode 10-18 [Blu-ray]
Sill thoroughly enjoying this. All of these dishes look amazing, I might try making one of the dishes one day.

Kandagawa Jet Girls Episode 10 [Uncensored] Cashing In.

Had a bit of an anime gap but I started rewatching Durarara as I never finished x2 but figured I'd need a refresh on the whole thing.

Seen about 4 episodes of Carole & Tuesday but finding it hard to get into.

Finished Devilman Crybaby.

Need to resume and finally finish Banana Fish.

Takagi-san eps 4-6
I want to hold your ha-a-and.

Chihayafuru s3 e11
Preparing for the Challengers play-off matches.

Ascendance of a Bookworm ep 12
Baptism ceremony.

ORESUKI ep 11
Too perfect!

After School Dice Club ep 12 (complete)
Pretty emotional finale with Miki-chan's anxiety returning, but her friends set her straight in the end.
A fun show with likable characters, the game of the week format got a bit repetitive, but there was a little bit of character growth for each character, but mainly from Miki.
I really liked the character designs and the animation was fine, not like there was too much to animate due to the nature of the show.
7/10

After School Dice Club episode 12 The final time they play...unless there’s a S2 (Complete. I wasn’t expecting much from this but I did find each episode and its character to be likeable enough and easy to root for each week.) 3.5/5

Ahiru no Sora
episode 12 Obsessive fault.

Ascendance of a Bookworm episode 12 Baptism.

Blade of the Immortal (2019) episode 12 Deserving of death?

Radiant 2nd Season episode 12 Curse.

Naruto Shippuden (Seasonal Partial Rewatch) episodes 272-278, 282-283

After School Dice Club Episode 12 (Complete. A SoL series that got me engrossed enough to keep me watching each week. At least the board games where interesting). 3.5/5

Ascendance of a Bookworm Episode 12 Baptism Time.

Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious Episode 10 Very lucky.

Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma Episode 19-24 [Blu-ray] (Complete. A solid first season. I'm looking forward to watching the rest). 3.5/5

Kemono Michi: Rise Up Episode 12 Forever rivals. (Complete. An isekai that somewhat succeeds at being different from the "normal isekai" but that's about it. Other than that it was an OK watch, but the comedy did get stale rather quickly for me). 2.5/5

ORESUKI: Are you the only one who loves me? Episode 11

Radiant Season 2 Episode 12 Curse and Manipulation.

The Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods Episode 11

Oresuki 11 - is it me or is this some sort of case of Walmart version of the characters coming into the series? If hose is the better one, which group is the Walmart one?

grimoire of zero 5 - 6 - random magic dryer, activate!

Assassins Pride episode 11 This episode felt all over the place.

No Guns Life episode 11 Drive.

Naruto Shippuden (Partial Seasonal Rewatch) episodes 296-302

Back