Your viewing journal

I'm now up to:

Full Metal Alchemist - 39
Code Geass R2 - 9

I'm starting to love Armstrong and Mustang more with every episode, I swear.

Code Geass isnt as bad as I thought it would be either; its enjoyable. A bit dramatic but; all the same enjoyable.

Watched up to Episode 24 of Mushishi now. Only two episodes to go. Must be honest tho, I was expecting more from the series. Guess I just heard to much hype about it. Don't get me wrong like, it has been an enjoyable watch, just different. For anyone who likes easy going, seperate story episodes then watch this. It's looks nice and the music seems natural imo.

BlackWolf said:
chaos said:
Puni Puni Poemi - weirdness beyond excel saga o.0

Any good though?

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai eps 12-13 So ends the massacre arc...

I don't know. TBH, it was an attempt to make me feel insulted. fun at some parts, but most of the time it seemed as if they were trying a little bit too much.

chaos said:
BlackWolf said:
chaos said:

Any good though?

I don't know. TBH, it was an attempt to make me feel insulted. fun at some parts, but most of the time it seemed as if they were trying a little bit too much.

hmm...sounds like an extension of the last ep of the Excel TV show which ironically was aired at 8:30 p.m on rapture a couple of years back

BlackWolf said:
chaos said:
BlackWolf said:
chaos said:

Any good though?

hmm...sounds like an extension of the last ep of the Excel TV show which ironically was aired at 8:30 p.m on rapture a couple of years back

I found it slightly worse than the last excel saga ep, as it looked too me that they tried too hard, but failed miserably, while on the last episode of excel saga, you have a lot of things building up until that last episode.

Hmm sounds like something i avoid, i don't like humour when its blatantly forced, most of the humour, while abit random, in Excel Saga felt natural. The last excel saga ep though called "Going to far" did sem to be heading the forced way with jokes about pedos and the little girl turning out to be a lot older then she looked (she said she was 18 in the dub, but america like to age thnigs from time to time). Still thanks for the heads up Chaos :thumb:

On a more exciting note, I'll watch higurashi season 2 and if possible, scrapped princess.

I feel so tired this week, that I feel like wasting my weekend like that. Unless something really nice comes up.

chaos said:
On a more exciting note, I'll watch higurashi season 2 and if possible, scrapped princess.

I feel so tired this week, that I feel like wasting my weekend like that. Unless something really nice comes up.

Don't forget to watch the Higurashi OVA :p

Death Note 25-28

Transition episodes I suppose, so they were bound to focus more on setting the new stage than moving the plot forward - which makes it even more odd that Manga chose this as the only 4 episode release.

Bringing in new characters half way through a series can be hit and miss, but they managed to pull it off quite well. Of the new introductions, Near so far seems more or less identical to L but Mello looks to be an different kind of character altogether. Yes, I'm still suitably intrigued.

ps. What the hell was with Misa's little song in ep. 25 though? Are they hoping to do "Death Note The Musical" next?

ayase said:
Death Note 25-28

Transition episodes I suppose, so they were bound to focus more on setting the new stage than moving the plot forward - which makes it even more odd that Manga chose this as the only 4 episode release.

Bringing in new characters half way through a series can be hit and miss, but they managed to pull it off quite well. Of the new introductions, Near so far seems more or less identical to L but Mello looks to be an different kind of character altogether. Yes, I'm still suitably intrigued.

ps. What the hell was with Misa's little song in ep. 25 though? Are they hoping to do "Death Note The Musical" next?

You might wanna spoiler tag the parts I have above.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen Scrapped Princess and Tales of Phantasya.

Scrapped Princess is really good! I hope that tomorrow I'm able to watch higurashi season II.

Spyro201 said:
ayase said:
Death Note 25-28

You might wanna spoiler tag the parts I have above.
Why are character introductions spoilers? I don't think I implied anything about L's death. But maybe I have now... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back