Your viewing journal

Lupin III: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine ep1 (rewatch)

I'd forgotten how good this show actually looks; the striking retro aesthetic is daring and evocative in ways Part 5 can only dream about, and arguably deployed here in more interesting ways than either of Koike's subsequent films. This is also just a really entertaining episode, but if memory serves, it is the one most like a conventional Lupin adventure. I'll definitely be comparing it more closely with the rest of the series this time around.

Last edited:
Just Because! (English Dub) Episode 1

The Quintessential Quintuplets (English Dub) Episode 5

Dimension High School Episode 8
Pretty tough questions this week.

Fight League: Gear Gadget Generators Episode 3
The next match begins.

Girly Air Force Episode 8
A small case of mistaken identity and a potential new team mate. As for Kei... well what else can I really say other than... Just how oblivious can he really be.

Ikki Tousen: Western Wolves OVA Episode 1—2

Kakegurui×× Episode 8
Quite the unexpected outcome to that gamble and even more so finding out who the traitors where.

The Promised Neverland Episode 8
Another decent episode. Well... that didn't go quite to plan. Damn... Isabella's view on motherly Love & protection is downright warped and twisted. That ending tho...

The Quintessential Quintuplets Episode 8
Pretending to being sick. Exchanging contact details and a potential incoming backstory.

Girly Air Force episode 8
The Quintessential Quintuplets episode 8
The Promised Neverland episode 8

I still think The Promised Neverland is bobbins and I don't really care about the characters, but I do want to know what happens so I'm gonna put this on hold and watch it when the season's finished and the two-cour shows are taking a break.

March comes in like a Lion (Japanese audio) - Episodes 12-15

tumblr_pb7hkiQAMA1wxa4g4o1_1280.png

March-comes-in-like-a-Lion-12.gif

March-comes-in-like-a-Lion-2.gif

March_comes_in_like_a_Lion_-_Rei_do_your_best.gif

March-comes-in-like-a-Lion-2-INTENSIFY.gif

Date A Live III (English Dub) Episode 6

Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka (English Dub) Episode 6

A Certain Magical Index III Episode 21
Looks like things are about to get even more ramped up.

Boogiepop and Others Episode 14
After last weeks intriguing arc this went straight back to being confusing.

Date A Live III Episode 8
Preventing the events in the present by returning to the past.

Domestic Girlfriend Episode 8
Another emotionally tense episode this week. Being an adult sure does have its own set of problems.

Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka Episode 8
Beach episode. Some flash backs, a sad back story and a new Magical Girl is born.

The Price of Smiles Episode 9

Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Episode 7—8 (Uncensored)

A Certain Magical Index III episode 21 An unlikely alliance and multiple Mikasa’s.

Boogiepop and Others episode 14 Confrontation time again.

Date A Live III episode 8 A different kind of date.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind episode 21 Speedboating away whilst waking up feeling so horny.

Female Prisoner Scorpion: Beast Stable (Film) Taking the series away from a prison setting worked well for this film, as it provides a fresh narrative with Scorpion constantly being on the run, something emphasised by the recurring motif of wanted posters. 3.5/5

Female Prisoner Scorpion: #701’s Grudge Song (Film) A solid conclusion to the series that sees a more human side to Nami, yet predictably ends in tragedy and bloodshed. This was overall a decent set of films that were stylish and driven thanks to lead actress Meiko Kaji’s electrifying performance. I seem to be watching a fair amount of her work at the moment, and she’s a great lead. 3.5/5

Last edited:
Back