Your viewing journal

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure ep 21
Well I have basically no clue what's going on anymore. Totally not understanding what King Crimson's ability is. Like, I understand it erases time, but how does that allow it to dodge things? And what's up with Buciaratti's apparent revival? I'm thinking he's been zombified or something similar by Trish's unknown stand ability, but...

I believe either Bruno or Giorno hypothesise that he can see 5-10 seconds into the future somehow, which I'm guessing is a secondary stand ability like we saw with Kira's Sheer Heart Attack in Part 4, so that would explain the dodging. It does make him even more OP, but that's half the fun!

Megalo Box (English Dub) Episode 10

Sword Art Online Alicization (English Dub) Episode 4 .

How Clumsy you are, Miss Ueno Episode 9
More lewd shenanigans.

Mysteria Friends Episode 7
Library antics.

The Magnificent Kotobuki Episode 8
That is some first rate shooting.

Black Clover - Ep 72
Price of Smiles - Ep 9
Kaguya-sama - Ep 8
Mob Psycho 100 II - Ep 8
Again a really nice episode; definetly anime of the season for me
Sword Art Online: Alicization - Ep 20
Pacing seems to remain a bit on the slow side, but otherwise an enjoyable episode. Though, I found it really odd that Bercouli could speak while "deep frozen". I would've thought that to be more effective.
Rising of the Shield Hero - Ep 8
The Promised Neverland - Ep 8
To me the manga felt a bit more gripping. Despite the adaptation being faithful for the most part, something just feels a bit off.

Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka - Ep 8
This episode didn't really make sense. Was the torture purely to show Kurumi's darker side? Have they forgotten that they can use magical truth serum? Did Kurumi actually gain something from the torture? I mean in terms of information, not enjoyment. Also, why have the bad guys recruited someone missing a limb as magical girl? Sure they provided a prosthetic, but wouldn't it be more cost efficient to pick someone else?

Well, probably shouldn't think too much about it, as the remainder of the episodes will likely continue the trend of: torture, fan-service, PTSD and cutting of limbs (either part of combat or torture).

Manaria Friends - Ep 6
The first episode I didn't like at all.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 96 The side trio get time in the Spotlight.

How Clumsy you are, Miss Ueno episode 9 Getting rubbed the wrong way.

Mysteria Friends episode 7 Playing Howard Jones in the library.

The Magnificent Kotobuki episode 8 Very fun this week with a meek yet badass bartender.

Stray Cat Rock: Machine Animal (Film) Another entry in the series that was fine, but didn’t leave much of an impression after finishing it. 3/5

Stray Cat Rock: Beat ‘71 (Film) A fine conclusion to the SCR series. I overall found them to be solid slices of psychedelic 70s, with some decent acting, action, soundtracks and all around sense of fun. 3.5/5

Last edited:
Laid-Back Camp (rewatch) Episode 1—8
After much searching I finally manged to track down the BD versions online. This is such a soothing and relaxing show. Nice to see that the animation errors where fixed for the BD version.

I believe either Bruno or Giorno hypothesise that he can see 5-10 seconds into the future somehow, which I'm guessing is a secondary stand ability like we saw with Kira's Sheer Heart Attack in Part 4, so that would explain the dodging. It does make him even more OP, but that's half the fun!
So it's not actually part of the erasing time ability? Or more like, erasing time has the prerequisite of being able to see into the future to be able to erase it, so he can use that separately without necessarily erasing the time? Or is it just completely separate? But then how does the erasing time thing work?

o_O I hope we get a clearer explanation... then again, I guess consistent physics isn't something to expect from a manga that includes freezing/erasing time :p

So it's not actually part of the erasing time ability? Or more like, erasing time has the prerequisite of being able to see into the future to be able to erase it, so he can use that separately without necessarily erasing the time? Or is it just completely separate? But then how does the erasing time thing work?

o_O I hope we get a clearer explanation... then again, I guess consistent physics isn't something to expect from a manga that includes freezing/erasing time :p

I think instead of erasing time, it's easier to think of it as erasing people's memories, if that makes sense. Everything in the 'erased time' still happened, it's just no one outside of King Crimson's user has any memory of it. I also hope we get a better explanation, at least for the prediction ability, but I'm not holding my breath. Many manga readers for years have said King Crimson is a stand where you just kind of have to go with it. How does it work? It just does, or something like that :p

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (English Dub) Episode 19

Dororo Episode 9
The suffering continues with a pretty depressing backstory.

Laid-Back Camp (rewatch) Episode 9—12 + Specials (Complete)
An absolutely enjoyable SoL series from start to finish. I'm definitely going to be watching the second season and film when they eventually come out. 4.5/5

This has convinced me to pick up and start reading the manga.

Non Non Biyori: Vacation (Film)
A pretty decent and very relaxing film given its runtime. The film itself was always going to be enjoyable with its retuning fun cast of characters who gave us plenty of decent moments throughout. What I did notice was the slight improvement of art & animation from the tv series which was a nice surprise. 3.5/5

Pastel Memories Episode 9
A pretty laid back episode this week.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Episode 22
Labyrinth exploration and a meeting with an obnoxious fairy queen.

Dororo episode 9 A sad story of the past and a reveal I worked out pretty early on.

Mob Psycho 100 II episode 9 Gearing up for the climax.

Kino’s Journey -the beautiful world- The animated series episodes 1-9

Zoku Owarimonogatari Episode 1 - Well its as good as I hoped the whole mirror aspect is done well as its Adult Mayoi and Expressional Yotsugi

Dororo ep 9 - Glad they ended the most obvious twist way earlier than I feared

MP100 S2 ep 9 - ngl bit disappointed as it was a set up episode even though last week kinda promised action. I assume this is covering the whole manga but Dark Horse are very slow so I cant tell.

Back