Your viewing journal

Goblin Slayer episode SP Recap episode-SKIP!

Fairy Tail: Final Season episode 288 Getting rek’d once again and an incoming reveal.

Radiant episode 11 This was a better episode, hopefully the series is back on track now. Apparently though they made changes to the plot to justify having the four filler episodes to strengthen the characters. I’m not pleased about that.

SSSS.Gridman episode 11 The reason for the amnesia is revealed, and even though Yuta got stabbed Rikka could give less of a sh*t and feels more concerned for Akane instead. I’m not sure which of those two I’m supposed to dislike more at this point.

Shonen Hollywood: Holly Stage for 50 episodes 1-13 (Complete. A stronger and more interesting season than the first thanks to the episodes dealing with various circumstances and the characters and stories being generally more likeable.) 3.5/5

CR-
Flip Flappers-
episodes 9-13(COMPLETE) Cute and imaginative.Liked the colourful animation 7/10

DVD:
Soul Eater(Sub)-
episodes 12-13

Blu-ray:
Baccano!(sub)-
episodes 10-13(COMPLETE). Loved this series ,really engaging plus the characters were fantastic and really interesting .A series that ,for some reason is extremely pleasing to watch.For pure enjoyment I give this 10/10. Just gotta watch the specials now.

Sword Art Online Alicization 10 & 11

After the loud complains I somehow expected worse from ep 10, goblin slayer ep 1 was a whole other level. Ep 11 was rather slow, they sure made Asuna make lots of goofy faces tho

It is what it is, in a space of a whole year you have two anime (aside from Hentai) that use rape. We have a good 150 anime running every year, 2/150 using that as a plot device isn't much.

In the context of the plot it made sense, could they have used other device? yeah, but still it made sense.

Im past the actual use of it. To how people are talking about it I've seen more interest in SAO this past week than the past three months and that makes me sad. And Goblin Slayer it was talked about for that one week and no talks about that either.

No Ive seen people say I want to watch it now. And Censorship blah blah. Yeah its writing at its most lazy and Reki's "Apology" made it worse by blaming the genre. But it seems to be a good way for marketing Its working for both they will be remembered for these episodes nothing else even though ep 10 is SAO 3's worst ep by a mile it will be the most remembered

Conception: Please Give Birth to My Child! (English Dub) Episode 8

Radiant (English Dub) Episode 8

SSSS.Gridman (English Dub) Episode 10

Fairy Tail Episode 288
Having your asses handed to you again and a big reveal incoming.

Goblin Slayer Special Episode
A recap episode this close to the end is pretty much pointless. SKIP!

Radiant Episode 11
I really like Seth as a character but his ignorance is starting to get annoying. I'm not really impressed with how this series is being handled especially with the last few filler episodes (having to change the story plot just so they can increase character strengths). Depending on how the next few eps go, I might end up dropping this unless things change.

Release the Spyce Episode 11
Moryo's true goal and plan is revealed.

SSSS.Gridman Episode 11
After that ending, next weeks conclusion will be quite the interesting one, especially after the truth is revealed about the whole Yuta-Gridman situation and his amnesia. After what happened last week, I really dislike both Akane and Rikka at the moment especially Rikka after what she did this ep.

Sword Art Online Alicization Episode 11
Some drastic measures taken by Kirito & Eugeo.

Radiant ep11 - this show is just a waste , it spends to much time on sillyness and filler episodes. This would was better but Doc is starting to wear thin. Starting to remember why I hate Shounen

SAO ep11 - seems to be an in between episode the bit where they escaped and then spent 5 mins talking in a rose garden was stupid

Boarding School Juliet ep 11
Bunking off and reviving a tradition.

Karakuri Circus ep 10
The conclusion of the history lesson from last week.

Banana Fish ep 23
Reaching the end game. And it seems like it's game over for Golzine!

IRODUKU ep 11
The sands of time wait for no woman! That was an emotional episode!

Ms. Vampire ep 11
Such a wholesome threeway!

Hinamaru Sumo ep 11
New club members and another fight, but in a different arena.

Goblin Slayer ep SP
Recap

SAO: Alicization ep 11
Another fairly exposition heavy episode.

IRODUKU: The World in Colors Ep 8

Still very solid, slow paced. No idea where it's heading, but it feels like something will happen soon.

Boarding School Juliet ep 8-11

introduced a couple characters, which were nice. Sure got serious afterwards.. looking forward for the final ep.

Back