Your viewing journal

Ace Attorney 2nd Season (Dub) episode 31 Ace duels with a doppelgänger as an old friend needs protecting.

Black Clover episode 62 A very forgettable episode.

Jingai-San no Yome episode 11 Anniversary time.

Run with the Wind episode 11 More backstory and training.

Tokyo Ghoul: re 2nd Season episode 10 Not terrible but they cut out a lot of Touka material and what they kept in felt a bit lifeless or just odd (the reference to a CCG woman they’d met in the manga but not the anime for example.)

The section in kaneki’s consciousness was handled decently, though the rest of what was adapted altered scenes and made them feel less impactful than they should have been.

For example they completely ruined the impact of Kaneki’s awakening- It was far better in the manga due to the buildup and everyone being sat around in the same room even into the night.

The latter scene with Furuta was fine I suppose (the rainbow colouring though...why) and they ended the episode in the right place with an awaited reunion.

Naruto Shippuden (Partial Seasonal Rewatch) episodes 362-367, 371-375, 378-388, 391-393 414-415, 417, 420-421, 424-426, 459-463 I’m getting through this quite quickly due to the skimmable content. Obito’s entire backstory gets told like three times I swear. (At least it isn’t as bad as One Piece where after the OP and recap that half the episodes were only around 12-15 minutes.)

I love the fourth ninja War arc, even if a certain character death felt a tad pointless. I did also skip most of Madara and Hashirama’s history as I only needed to see it once.
Edit: ended up skimming through some more episodes. Didn’t need to see Might Guy’s life story again though.
Edit II: couldn’t sleep so binged some more before finally dozing off around 5am

Last edited:
Jingai no Yome-san episode 11
Is that the next episode next week? I just want it to go away now.

Run With The Wind
episode 11
Enjoyed it this week - it sort of felt back on form. I think they could've managed it in less than 23 episodes though. What with this, SAO and That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime, are they dragging new anime out for any reason in particular?

Tsurune 6-8 (up to date)

I like it better than free, might be just me, but the slow pacing and overall mood is something I enjoy.

In a sense it kinda reminds me of kimi to boku, not alike at all, but my mood when I'm watching is very similar. Underrated btw

It got a very odd release schedule, started way later than the other stuff from the current season.

And for better or worse, I have to say the current season got quite a few fun shows. I'm watching 12 atm, and dropped a few already a couple eps in or more.

Netflix:
Forest Of Piano(Sub)-
episodes 8-12(COMPLETE)- Interesting series and will be watching the next Season when it is out.7/10

Blu-Ray:
Baccano!(Sub)-
episodes 1-4 Am hooked,really enjoying the characters Isaac Miria and Ladd are hilarious.The others are interesting as well.Great music and brilliant voice acting just love how wacky it is.

Golden Kamuy 2nd Season (Dub) episode 19 Another enjoyable outing.

Rascal does not dream of Bunny Girl Senpai episode 11 We finally get the Kaede arc.

Naruto Shippuden (Partial Seasonal Rewatch) episodes 470-479, 494-500 (Complete. Well this is always quite the ride, and I enjoy it every time. The key is to skim through all the repeat and recap and decide whether you need to see certain backstories again or not. I’ll be honest though the whole reveal near the end of the true antagonist is the worst part of the story.

Thankfully the anime chose to end the anime on a high note with ten or so episodes taking place some time after the final battle. The best being the wedding precursor.

This is a series I truly love despite all its flaws and Sasuke, and it’s likely I’ll watch it again this time next year-if I have the time that is.) 5/5

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai episode 11 - Kaede arc starting strong

Tokyo Ghoul:re Season 2 episode 10 - So they're still not gonna talk about Naagaraji or Ayato's visit to the underground huh?

Tsurune: Kazemai High School Archery Club (English Dub) Episode 4

As Miss Beelzebub Likes Episode 10
This ep was just to adorable, especially the first half with sargatanas. Another sweet moment between Beelzebub and Mullin.

Between the Sky and Sea Episode 11
Emergency rescue mission in space. Calling International Rescue, Thunderbirds are g... scratch that. OnoFish 3 is Go.

My Sister、My Writer Episode 9
Training. Plus a trip to the Theme Park.

Operation Han-Gyaku-Sei Million Arthur Episode 7

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai Episode 11
Top marks for Mai with what she said during the press conference. This is going to be an interesting arc to unravel and solve, but seriously though what was up with that mark on Kaede. That ending tho.

Back