Your viewing journal

Bunny Girl Senpai episode 11
The Girl in Twilight episode 10

I say I preferred Free! S1 at this point but I do enjoy both and both are gonna appear in my top 10 this year easily. Shame not many people are watching it
I liked the look of Tsurune but it does seem very generic. I've dropped a few things over time so I could make a start on it but what makes it stand out?

Rascal does not dream of Bunny Girl Senpai episode 11

Kaede is cute, really likes her brother.

I really dig it, would be my AOTY in several years depending on how it ends. But just 2nd this year.

A Certain Magical Index III (English Dub) Episode 8
Never mess with a woman in love.

Merc Storia: The Apathetic Boy and the Girl in a Bottle Episode 10
This definitly takes the phrase "New Heights" in adventuring terms to a whole new level.

Zombie Land Saga Episode 11
Some flashbacks more info into Sakura's backstory. Was it just me or was Kotaro an even bigger a**hole this ep than has been in the entire series so far. Looks like next week will be an interesting conclusion.

Last edited:
After the Rain episodes 8-12 (Complete) - A more relaxed series from Studio WIT with impressive visuals and a fun story. The main duo got some nice development towards the end and the story had some good balance between the drama and the comedy. Side characters and music were also pretty great. 8/10

Zombie Land Saga episode 11

BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!☆PICO Episode 24 - No one died this week but at least we got a Hikawa sisters episode

Laid-Back Camp (Rewatch) episodes 2-3

Banana Fish episode 23 Unloving, unloved.

Merc StoriA: The Apathetic Boy and the Girl who lives in a Bottle episode 10 Yuu and Merc are more involved this week which is good.

Zombieland Sagas episode 11 Damn amnesia trope. At least they kept it interesting.

New Game!! episodes 1-12 (Complete. Consistent with the first season though with more instances of fanservice and a sense of growth for Aoba. There’s also the instances of internal conflict within the company which were interesting to see, though they weren’t as impactful as what I saw in other workplace anime such as Shirobako.

The ending left things open enough that I’d happily watch a season 3 if we got it, as I have grown to enjoy the characters. It did take time for me to warm up to the the two new ones though.) 3.5/5

Patlabor: The Mobile Police OVAs 1-3 The Blu Ray for this looks very nice.

Tokyo Ghoul:re s2 e10

Bunny-Girl Senpai ep 11
Great episode. I watched most of it through teary eyes as Mai inspires Kaede into action, and then as Sakuta and Mai help her.
At the end, so she can't remember the reason she's a recluse!

ZOMBIE LAND SAGA ep 11
Wow that's some bad luck!
Also the barman that Koutarou talked to knows Yuugiri so may be he's another zombie. Also what he said to Koutarou made me think that Koutarou himself may also possibly be a zombie!!

DVD:
Soul Eater(Sub)-
episodes 4-8 Started this a few days ago.Quite interesting so far and the opening is 👍.

CR:
Run With the Wind -
episode 11

ZOMBIE LAND SAGA- episode 11 Sakura has some very incredibly bad luck geez..

Flip Flappers- episodes 1-4 Very pretty and imaginative.Like what I've seen so far and that ending theme "Flip Flap Flip Flap" is adorable ,the art is gorgeous.

Blu-ray:
Baccano(Sub)-
episodes 5-6

A Certain Magical Index III episode 11 A pretty dysfunctional royal family. Also the tube is never that quiet.

IRODUKU: The World in Colours episode 11 Some very tragic events this week. I wonder what sort of conclusion they’ll bring?

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind episode 11 Narancia being a bro whilst waking up feeling so horny.

Ms. Vampire who lives in my Neighbourhood episode 11 Akari getting a cold and ending up in that situation is exactly what she planned.

Patlabor: The Mobile Police OVAs 4-7 (Complete. A fun set of stories and a good start to the franchise. Looking forward to watching the films.) 3.5/5

Patlabor: The Movie (Film) This essentially felt like a more ambitious feature length episode of the OVA series and that’s fine by me because I found it quite enjoyable overall. 3.5/5

Patlabor Movie 3: WXIII (Film) [With MiniPato shorts] A very different film that focuses on characters that aren’t a part of the main cast. It’s quite atmospheric and has a wonderful moody score by Kenji Kawai. This sums up the film really: moody and atmospheric. It’s different in how slow and calculating the plot is but this distinguishes WXIII from the rest of the Patlabor franchise. The shorts that accompanied the film were average. 3.5/5, 2.5/5

Patlabor 2: The Movie (Film) Widely praised as a great film I have to agree, this was really quite something. It’s a bit of a slow build but once it reaches around the hour mark it really gets interesting. Kenji Kawai’s score is once again amazing, a real asset to the film that compliments and enhances key set-pieces and brings chills in the process.

The story apparently incorporated and took inspiration from events that occurred around the time it was made such as the end of the Cold War and Japans Self-Defense Forces’ participation in the United Nations peacekeeping operations in Cambodia. This combined with the superb direction by Mamoru Oshii makes for a thought provoking and darkly engrossing film. 4/5

Ranma 1/2 OVA: Tendo Family Christmas Scramble About time I finally watched this. It was decent and a typical Ranma affair. 3.5/5

CR-
Flip Flappers-
episodes 5-8 More wonderful weirdness.Time Looping, entering memories ,Transformations and Frickin Super Sentai style Robos.Beautiful.

DVD:
Soul Eater(Sub)-
episodes 9-11 A sword is obnoxious, and a corrupt sibling.

Blu-ray:
Baccano!(sub)-
episodes 7-9. Stuff is revealed and Isaac and Miria are amazing goofballs .Simply wonderful.

Bloom Into You (English Dub) Episode 8

Goblin Slayer (English Dub) Episode 7

Senran Kagura Shinovi Master -Tokyo Youma Chapter- (English Dub) Episode 6 (Uncensored)

Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc and the Alchemist Knight (English Dub) Episode 7

A Certain Magical Index III Episode 11
To think a Royal Family like that could be so dysfunctional, it must be a real nightmare. Since when was the underground tube that dead quiet.

Bloom Into You Episode 11
Study camp. Some planning and rehearsals.

Boarding School Juliet Episode 11
Romio's determination leads to some extreme measures.

IRODUKU: The World in Colors Episode 11
This took quite the tragic turn of events and it'll be interesting to see how the conclusion is going to turn out. That final scene though....that was emotional, talk about pulling on the heartstrings.

Ms. Vampire Who Lives in My Neighbourhood Episode 11
Keeping your rooms tidy is always a good thing. Coming down with a cold always sucks.

Operation Han-Gyaku-Sei Million Arthur Episode 8

Senran Kagura Shinovi Master -Tokyo Youma Chapter- Episode 10 (Uncensored)
Fubuki's full backstory is finally revealed.

UzaMaid! Episode 11
Lets have a sleepover.

Back