Your viewing journal

My emotions were all over the place after that episode!! But since #23 said "finale" I treat #24 as basically a what-if and #23 as just that the true finale.
Makoto Fox was the perhaps the biggest loss for me she was fantastic man, I hated her at first but man once you got the truth it you begin to feel for her. Ayu was always my favourite girl and I always figured she died imo she still did disregarding #24. Also the memory suppression makes sense given his experience I was always wondering why or how they were gonna explain that.

I guess my only negative is how one by one the cast slowly got dropped after their resolutions, Makoto makes sense but I missed the Mei/other girl dynamic with MC and Ayu was missing for ages too. /

Again you sum up my thoughts perfectly. Not really anything to add other than I agree.

Looking at my posts in the anime ratings out of 10 thread I'm shocked as to how much I watched in 2017.

On this one I’m the opposite. :p had pretty much all of 17 off in regards to anime. Most of 16 too. What I’ve watched so far in 18 probably equates to more than what I did in that period of time off.

I gave up after the latest episode. Might check out the manga instead since it's supposed to be pretty good.
Just a heads up, Junji Ito primarily writes short (often single chapter long) stories, rather than longer, serialised stuff. I haven't watched any of the anime yet, so I can't speak definitively, but quite a lot of the stories adapted likely aren't even available legally in English.

What has been published in English (and still in-print, can't speak for digital availability) are three short story collections: Shiver, Fragments of Horror and Dissolving Classroom, as well as his three longer series: Tomie, Uzumaki and Gyo (I say "longer", the latter two are 3 and 2 vols long respectively). When it comes to Junji Ito, you can just pick up almost anything at random to see if you're into it, then carry on from there.

Consider me impressed. I’ll have to actually make a mal page for myself at some point. It’d be interesting to see my stats. Now to see if I can remember everything I’ve watched. Probably not, should have kept track from the start!
When you do add a link to your signature and I'll be sure to friend you. ;)

Just a heads up, Junji Ito primarily writes short (often single chapter long) stories, rather than longer, serialised stuff. I haven't watched any of the anime yet, so I can't speak definitively, but quite a lot of the stories adapted likely aren't even available legally in English.

What has been published in English (and still in-print, can't speak for digital availability) are three short story collections: Shiver, Fragments of Horror and Dissolving Classroom, as well as his three longer series: Tomie, Uzumaki and Gyo (I say "longer", the latter two are 3 and 2 vols long respectively). When it comes to Junji Ito, you can just pick up almost anything at random to see if you're into it, then carry on from there.
Thanks for the info I'll check his available works out in time. :)

When you do add a link to your bio and I'll be sure to friend you. ;)

Will do. Just don’t expect it anytime soon, I’m notoriously slow at getting around to doing things I know I should. Took me a couple weeks to change a lightbulb. Admittedly it was more difficult than expected to find a replacement but still...

Incidentally, is there any way to sort stuff alphabetically on there?
Your list is only alphabetical. The seasonal lists can be sorted in many ways including alphabetical.
There's a small button top right and then it brings up a menu. Tap on score and select your ordering preference (this is on mobile):
_20180203_232840.JPG

Back