Your viewing journal

Black Clover episode 13

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
episode 39

Naruto Shippuden (Partial Rewatch)
episodes 378-385, 387, 391-393, 414-415, 418, 420-421, 424-426, 459, 462-463, 470 The biggest flaw with the series is how poorly spaced out the filler material is amongst the canon, which is great a lot of the time

2017-12-28_103.png

Blend-S (Japanese audio) - Episodes 9-10

Ajin Part 1: Compel (Japanese audio) - Film

This film came out before the TV version did, but it's pretty much one-on-one with the first six episodes (though the TV version did add extra scenes I recall). Still a good watch.

Claymore eps 9-13
Those Who Render Asunder arc: Seems the Claymore organisation want rid of some trouble makers including Clare, but fail

The Endless Gravestones 2 parter: Possibly another attempt to kill Clare by the organisation by paring her with Ophelia and it almost works!

Naruto Shippuden (Partial Rewatch) episodes 471-479, skimmed through 484-488, 489-500 Love the last set of episodes, just a lot of fun.

I was able to get my busy 20 year old daughter to sit down and watch some anime with me last night while she is home for Christmas break from college. I wanted her to see Ancient Magus' Bride, so we watched the 3 OVAs last night on CrunchyRoll, all bundled up under blankets on the sofa together and drinking hot tea that my daughter made for us. She said she liked the OVAs a lot - so hopefully she'll watch the first cour with me before she heads back to school in two weeks. We also have the last 6 or 8 episodes of Ergo Proxy to finish, we had started that one back in the summer before she went off to college. I always enjoy being able to sit and watch anime with my two girls, because it's very hard to get them to pay any attention to their old man any more, lol...

The next-door neighbor couple came over Wednesday night to finish off the last 6 episodes of FLAG in my theater. Man, that is such a good anime, I never get tired of re-watching that one... We also caught up on RWBY, Volume 5 Episodes 9-10; I have an HTPC connected to my A/V processor so I can stream anime from the internet up onto the 120" projection screen as well.

DSO7XdDW4AA1nyc.jpg

Blend-S (Japanese audio) - Episodes 11-12 (Complete)

That's all of the Autumn 2017 season titles I watched now finished aside from The Ancient Magus' Bride.

Time to watch my only Pink cased bluray

Wonder how many people can guess the anime before looking at the spoiler below :)

The anime is, 5cm per second. Japanese Bluray

Back