Your viewing journal

Space Family Carlvinson

Another OVA I've been meaning to see for ages, incredibly charming and endearing and very funny, I great way to spend 45 minutes.

Urara Meirochou-Episodes 5-8

Those dang crabs!

Ghost Stories-Episode 14

Gundam: Reconguista in G-Episodes 19 and 20

Wow. I just cannot get over the fact this went to air. Like, someone looked at the total nonsense that was the script for this show and actually approved it. Did Tomino even read this back to himself? Did this actually make sense to him? I'm am floored.

Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu-Episode 1

My first simulcast of the summer! Quite an entertaining first episode, Ufotable's animation is amazing as ever and the time travel plot (that I had no idea about) seems like an interesting premise. I look forward to watching more.

Golgo 13 episodes 48-50 (Complete. This was a fun series, and there were no bad episodes in the batch. It's a show you can just watch and enjoy without too much thought, each episode has a good setup and interesting scenarios. Golgo himself is a blank slate, and acts as an avatar for the audience. I was intrigued that his character never bored me, his strong and silent stance was actually refreshing to watch considering how talkative most anime protagonists are. I can easily recommend this to any anime fan.) 4/5

Ground control to psychoelectric Girl
episodes 1-13 (Complete. This was a charming and quirky little series, I enjoyed the laid back slice of life story and the characters were enjoyable as well. This is something of a hidden gem methinks, it's not brilliant but it deserves more attention for sure.) 3.5/5

Interviews with Monster Girls: Episode 13

Always happy to have more Demi-chan around, and this episode had tons of moments from pretty much everyone in the cast to enjoy!

Last edited:
Interview with Monster Girls - Episode 13 - I assume this was just a special episode / OVA. Was a very happy to see a new episode pop up and it was nice to revisit the cast and have another pleasant episode.

Knight's and Magic - Great animation, though in a post-Konosuba/Re-Zero world, doing a straight up reborn in a fantasy world trope really threw me for a loop. And I hate it when people claim a main character is a 'Gary Stu' but wow, Ernie the MC here is king of the trope from minute 1. Its like Kirito ended up in Escaflowne High School. Plus the MC before dying has the weirdest voice as well. It was bizarre how straight and not tongue-in-cheek it was.

Ghost Stories-Episodes 15 and 16

Urara Meirochou-Episodes 9 and 10

Got a little dark at the end of episode 10 there.

Fate/Apocrypha-Episode 1

A bit of a slow and dialogue heavy start, but the other Fate shows were the same, so I expect it'll pick up soon enough.

Gundam: Reconguista in G-Episodes 21-26 (Complete)

Jesus. Christ. This was awful. Seriously awful. Do not watch this under any circumstances if you value your time.

Was hoping for a new My hero Academia episode but oh well

Gundam: Reconguista in G
episodes 1-9

Miami Vice episode 21

Last edited:
Little Witch Academia 1-13

"Season 2" when, Netflix?

Ny3ytgy.png

Gundam: Reconguista in G-Episodes 21-26 (Complete)

Jesus. Christ. This was awful. Seriously awful. Do not watch this under any circumstances if you value your time.

Conversely, I'm embarking on the last few episodes of this at the moment and quite enjoying it. It's very, very messy, and there's too much going on in it, but I'm finding the playful tone of it quite enjoyable.

I have deeper criticisms, and they'll likely end up on Youtube if they ever start coughing up ad revenue again. But so far, I've been thinking it was time well spent.

Back