Your viewing journal

Gundam: Reconguista in G-Episodes 10-13

I'm unsure if it's because I've not been focussing enough or because it's nonsense, but I've barely been able to follow what is happening in this batch of episodes. Given the critical reception, I'm leaning towards the latter.

Ghost Stories-Episodes 7-9

Twin Peaks: The Return episode 7 (Not sure what this episode was, but Lynch always leaves me intrigued with his creativity)

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 13 (Kakashi is back, hell yeah! This was another strong episode, I eagerly await next weeks shenanigans)

Golgo 13 episodes 36-40

Miami Vice episode 19

Eps 10 & 11 of Natsume Yuujinchou Roku (complete)...an anime that soothes the soul
Ep 1 of Natsume Yuujinchou Go Specials
Eps 1 & 2 of Joker Game Specials: Kuroneko Yoru no Bouken

Sakura Quest-Episode 13

The end of this episode might have had some tension if I didn't know there was half the show left to go.

Gundam: Reconguista in G-Episode 14

I couldn't tell you one goddamn thing that happened in this episode, I am so lost and confused. If I didn't spend good money on this, I'd have dropped it by now, and even now, if anyone wants to buy this off of me, they can have it.

Ghost Stories-Episode 10

Oh Christ, that abortion clinic joke was in such bad taste and was so offensive but it caught me so off guard I couldn't help but laugh my **** off.

I finished Shirobako the other day. I liked it overall with likeable main characters and some funny side characters. I especially liked the second half with the end tying up nicely with the start, which was actually quite emotional.

However there were a few things that I would have changed like maybe the whole/half the first episode introducing the 5 main girls (and some terminology basics) as they made their anime in high school, not just 5 minutes. Then episode 15 that introduces all the various stages of the process would have been better as an episode 2 as the first day for Aoi and Ema.

Also, this is probably a personal thing as I'm not the fastest reader, but I probably wouldn't recommend it to a newbie as it's very wordy with lots of jargon about the anime making process. It wasn't helped with some of the subtitles disappearing too quickly.

Blue Sonnet - Episodes 4 & 5 [Final]

I really liked Blue Sonnet.

Atom: The Beginning - Episode 10

This is beginning to bore me now.

Gundam: Reconguista in G-Episode 14

I couldn't tell you one goddamn thing that happened in this episode, I am so lost and confused. If I didn't spend good money on this, I'd have dropped it by now, and even now, if anyone wants to buy this off of me, they can have it.

Yep, that's Reconguista in G, the most incomprehensible mecha show ever! Tomino showed have just left Gundam alone imho.

I was away for the past five days due to holiday reasons but I managed to watch quite a fair amount.

Interviews with Monster Girls (Japanese audio) - Episodes 6-10
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid (Japanese audio) - Episodes 5-9
Saga of Tanya the Evil (Japanese audio) - Episodes 8-9
Thunderbolt Fantasy (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-3
WorldEnd (Japanese audio) - Episodes 2-3

Back