why i love anime why do you

Paradox295 said:
Neferpitou said:
Again you think your opinion is correct as you consider what you say as objective point view. There's no such thing of having an balance view point. None us can ever have a true balance view point over anything, as we all brought differently and have different experience to shape us.
...what? :?
what he said what?

It simply not possible to talk objectively on any issue, as we all having different experiences because of how we developed though age. Which shape how you think and behave, what you consider what is right or wrong in later life. You can't objectivity talk about an issue if you have been affect by that issue as an example of that.

Neferpitou said:
It simply not possible to talk objectively on any issue, as we all having different experiences because of how we developed though age. Which shape how you think and behave, what you consider what is right or wrong in later life. You can't objectivity talk about an issue if you have been affect by that issue as an example of that.
*nods in agreement *

Neferpitou said:

squidward_tentacles.jpg

We're talking about entertainment...

You were going on about how anime is better cos of whatever reason.
It doesn't matter whether your preference is either.
Animation and Live Action are both sources of good entertainment.

Paradox295 said:
Neferpitou said:

squidward_tentacles.jpg

i really love the freedom in anime that you dont get in cartoons

animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:
Neferpitou said:

squidward_tentacles.jpg

i really love the freedom in anime that you dont get in cartoons
Freedom? Like..?

Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:
Neferpitou said:

squidward_tentacles.jpg

Freedom? Like..?
blood, swearing, putting in stuff that would be offensive like nazis ( they dont put that on the disney channel),1st to 4th base, making it creepy,sadness that sepassed bambis moms death E.G grave of the fireflys and barefoot gen, views from the others respective ( you see a one side view and not the other characters view) you see guns and swords, fan service, list goes on

animefreak17 said:
blood, swearing, putting in stuff that would be offensive like nazis ( they dont put that on the disney channel),1st to 4th base, making it creepy,sadness that sepassed bambis moms death E.G grave of the fireflys and barefoot gen, views from the others respective ( you see a one side view and not the other characters view) you see guns and swords, fan service, list goes on
Blood? Yeah, cartoons have that.
Swearing? They have that, too.
Offensive stuff like Nazi's? Absolutely.
Sex? Some stuff.
Creepy? Yeah
Sadness? Ofcourse
Views from the other respective? Yup
Guns and Swords? yes
Fanservice? Some Stuff.

There's more to cartoons than the Disney Channel :lol:

Paradox295 said:
Neferpitou said:

squidward_tentacles.jpg

As I said before just recently:

"I only gave my opinion for my reason of preference, I am not telling people to follow my view, make your own decision on the matter."

We are influenced by so many thing we grow up that it's impossible to make an unbiased judgment about anything. Everything from parents, friends, teachers, work mates, television, music, movies, games, books and nearly everything in life has a major a effect our personality. You can't say an opinion is ever objective about subject, as humans are flawed/unique individuals and always have ablity to look at the same thing in different ways.

Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
Sex? Some stuff.
Creepy? Yeah
Sadness? Ofcourse
Guns and Swords? yes
Fanservice? Some Stuff.

disneys crap now adays

Loved the serious discussion of anime girls vs real life women as if there is really some crossover... I wonder if people on FIFA 11 forums are split into "better/not better than real football" camps.

Lawrence said:
ilmaestro said:
I love not having human actors getting in the way of my empathy. Also, not having real life sexy 14 year olds on my TV is a way safer path to take.

Are you perhaps implying that you like 3DPD children?
Not that I have a problem with that, I'm just curious.
Do you honestly expect me to dignify that with a response?

animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
Sex? Some stuff.
Creepy? Yeah
Sadness? Ofcourse
Guns and Swords? yes
Fanservice? Some Stuff.

disneys crap now adays
We're not talking about Disney. We're talking about cartoons in general.

Lawrence said:
animefreak17 said:
are you making fun of me

I'm sorry animefreak, I replied to Otaku-san's images with an image of my own which you may have found both hurtful and offensive and for that I apoligise, it was unfair of me too further instigate such ill manners towards yourself.
dude........................... ^_^ thanks very much you dont need to apologise its that dude that needs to apologise. i just feel his making fun of me thats all

Back