why i love anime why do you

Animefreak17

Godhand
anime has been a big part of my life and i enjoy loads of series and movies my first anime was maybe samuri pizza cats when i was young but i didn't know at the time it was an anime or what anime was. but i think what got me in to anime was maybe pokemon, yugioh, dragonball z, but not so much digimon or transformers, anyways there was other anime shows cowboy bebpop, outlaw star, tenchi muyo, Beyblade, Gundam Wing ect when i was getting in to these animes i found out about other shows on the web what some shows are called when there coming out then we had cnx that lasted for a while then we had anime central bleach, ghost in the shell, ect and we had anime shows on other channels like guver, (elfen lied freaked me out but a good series ) gelgamesh, the list gose on and i gotta say all the animes iv watched have deeper storys, more mature (sometimes) great characters, gorgeous colours, and is a form of animation thats very unique.

I like anime because it is a medium where anything is possible, much like all animation or video games.

However, it seems only the Japanese know that animation does not have to be made for comedy/family or children. Can you imagine a disney/pixar/fox film that is any where near the material of "Grave of the Fireflies"?

Ok, so where does this post go? I see that your trying to get the point accross that you watched anime at a young age and there were some great series on TV, which myself and other can relate to, on the other hand you just posted a statement, and no actual question to the community.

Either a clever troll, or some gramatical problems reside somewhere..

afoia said:
Ok, so where does this post go? I see that your trying to get the point accross that you watched it at a young age and there were some great series on TV, which myself and other can relate to, on the other hand you just posted a statement, and no actual question to the community.

Intentional I hope =P

Sparrowsabre7 said:
afoia said:
Ok, so where does this post go? I see that your trying to get the point accross that you watched it at a young age and there were some great series on TV, which myself and other can relate to, on the other hand you just posted a statement, and no actual question to the community.

Intentional I hope =P

I never intended I was good at grammar :lol:

super-cool-story-bro-1.png

I am not reading all that.

The reason I like anime is that there is so much to discover. Also, because it is animated, you can do more than you can do in live action (drawings being cheaper than special effects).

Also, I enjoy watching something which is not English. I say this because nearly everything on British television is imported from the USA. There are some expections (The Killing for example) but usually it is just American imports, which I have never seen. For me, watching anime is my own form of pop cultural enlightenment.

britguy said:
I like anime because it is a medium where anything is possible, much like all animation or video games.

However, it seems only the Japanese know that animation does not have to be made for comedy/family or children. Can you imagine a disney/pixar/fox film that is any where near the material of "Grave of the Fireflies"?
yeah you got that right when i saw that i cried .............. and im a dude

Ian Wolf said:
The reason I like anime is that there is so much to discover. Also, because it is animated, you can do more than you can do in live action (drawings being cheaper than special effects).

Also, I enjoy watching something which is not English. I say this because nearly everything on British television is imported from the USA. There are some expections (The Killing for example) but usually it is just American imports, which I have never seen. For me, watching anime is my own form of pop cultural enlightenment.
OMG i think so too :)

britguy said:

What? :eek:

Paradox295 said:
britguy said:

everthing that Ian Wolf said. i dont find anything on tv good anymore nothings on its all crap the new series are crap the musics crap i dont find the new music catchy at all, i just find anime refreshing and existing to watch

animefreak17 said:
Paradox295 said:
britguy said:

everthing that Ian Wolf said. i dont find anything on tv good anymore nothings on its all crap the new series are crap the musics crap i dont find the new music catchy at all, i just find anime refreshing and existing to watch
That's not true, there are plenty of good shows on at the moment, and yeah, most new music sucks, but only if you're listening to something like Radio 1/Heart FM.

to be honest anime shows have a deeper story then live action shows and if i watch eastenders every again im going to be sick at least the bill had he right idea to quite, ok dr whos a good series and miss browns boys is funny but thats it. and heart FM and becon have all the old classics that i can dance to

animefreak17 said:
to be honest anime shows have a deeper story then live action shows and if i watch eastenders every again im going to be sick at least the bill had he right idea to quite, ok dr whos a good series and miss browns boys is funny but thats it. and heart FM and becon have all the old classics that i can dance to
>anime shows have a deeper story then live action shows
>eastenders
>the bill
>mfw i have no face for this.

someone post that accellerator 'let me tell you why that's ********', if they have it please.

Lawrence said:
Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
>anime shows have a deeper story then live action shows
>eastenders
>the bill
>mfw i have no face for this.

someone post that accellerator 'let me tell you why that's ********', if they have it please.

Here, have this instead.

LetMeTellYou.jpg
Yeah, that will do :p

Usually you'd get 'All animes is bad cos orange ninjas lool', but this is the first time I have heard 'All live action is bad because of Eastenders'

ok im being unfair there are live action show and movies that are great shows but im taking about some new shows and movies i mean transformers was a fantastic movie

Back