What you guys doing right now.

aha, yes good point Zin. Yeah I suppose he is, due to it apparently being the norm in his location. But calling chips fries is going too American, I don't care how thin those chips are! The only thing worse than that are the (growing number of) people who are calling secondary school "high school", when did that start becoming the norm?!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that! I never really knew people called it high school until I started college and heard people saying it. Then I started wondering if I was strange for calling it secondary school.

My secondary school was actually called _____ High School, so when I call it that I'm simply being accurate...

R

I call mine 'secondary school', which makes sense since I was at a 'primary school' before it. In terms of the structure of its name, it's called _______ Upper School.

I am currently watching some anime and reading a pdf about C#.

My secondary school was quite boring with its name as it was called _______ secondary school, the only thing I can remember is that it never stopped being built, every year would bring either a new building, extension, new layout or temporary portacabin.

But it was a popular school which always was over subscribed.

I've just woken up, i've had 2 naps that have somehow spanned the whole day from about 12ish.... thing is i've had the samee dream each time.... whats even more weird is that the setting for the house is my gf's house but the country is america not england.

In the dream things start off fine, like a normal family home would be.... but something starts to go seriously wrong when the little girl starts complaining about something behind the shed....i'm not going to say much more because i can still remember it all very clearly(even how it started which is rare) i'm writing the whole thing down in a hope that i might be able to make a story out of it.

As each nap spanned hours, i've got plenty of material to write down.

its a horror btw... and i believe this influenced it to a degree

meh.ro10579.jpg

Watching Nintendo 3DS Direct, zelda oracle of time and seasons on the e-shop? I'll be buying them,

To say that this is the year of luigi.... its still choc full of friggin' mario games.

looks like another FF game... nope its bravely default flying fairy. Fair enough it looks alright....

ZELDA link to the past being created for 3DS? F***ING WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A VERY HAPPY BUNNY OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

^_________________^

Late 2013, apparently there is a 3d video on the eshop after the presentation.... i'm off to look :p

Wheat- and gluten-free bread was discounted at Tesco recently. Ladies and gentlemen, I can now attest to having tasted purgatory in leavened form.

Freaking out, i removed my back wheels yesterday to file down the wheel brakes (well actually the brake disk housing which the wheels are actually screwed onto) so i clean them up, de rust and steel brush away years of grime and all sorts, spray them up with water resistant black paint and basically bring them back to "as new" standard.

Now over 24 hours later my mind has decided to nicely remind me that i have no idea where my wheel nut key actually is, so i've been out in the torrential rain with a phone for light and looking up and down the driveway for the key, checked my car, boot, my dads car, the conservatory, my room - all over the place and i'm now really worried that i may have left the key on the left rear wheel and driven off to the gym yesterday evening - thus the nut not only being anywhere along a 3mile route but also i went in different directions going and coming back from the gym so now its a 6 mile route that it could be in.

I'm mostly annoyed at the possibility that should the key be just on the roadside or fallen off just down my road that a kid has picked it up. We live in a cluster of 4 schools so the chances of a kid finding something shiny and picking it up are very high, they have no use for it but they'll pick it up and keep it anyway. Or someone has noticed my mistake and knows exactly what car the key has come from and i'll wake up in the morning to find my car on bricks and my alloys gone.

To say i'm pissed off is an understatement. I'm livid.
If it doesnt turn up tomorrow i'm royally f***ed.

drinking a mug of tetley's best of both (so so good), willing the next 10 minutes to hurry up so I can go buy cheese and, watching my sunflower dance on my desk at work. dance baby dance!!!

Just relaxing after my lovely end-of-year show. A woman in my class wants to buy some of my work which is really flattering! Just means I have to figure out a selling price. I'm no good at these kind of things, I'll just feel guilty.

Back