What you guys doing right now.

Thank you! I mainly do floral pieces so these are no exception :lol: It's a coloured ink piece of a rose and then another which is mixture of acrylic paint and ink. I think she's going to sell them in her gallery which is pretty exciting! Finalising everything tomorrow.
It's lovely of her because it's so hard to get your work out there! It's not a big deal but it's a start :D also they were just part of my coursework so the fact anyone wants them is amazing to me!

Had a great badminton session tonight, after a poor showing last week a new pair of trainers and regripped racquet seemed to have improved my form (probably just a placebo effect though!).

Tachi said:
Good to hear Vox :) you'll get to enjoy the joys of driving ^___^
Cheers, I'm a bit nervous about the whole thing, but looking forward to being able to drive myself around instead of relying on friends and public transport!

waiting for it to hit 4pm so i can go home and start getting ready for the meal tonight. we get canapes at 7.30pm but we don't start eating till 8pm. i've never really be able to eat dead late, booking all my reservations around 6.30pm so i really hope i can handle eating that late and also stay hungry enough to make it through 4 courses with the last being after 9pm!

-Danielle- said:
I'm sneezing my **** off. Stupid hayfever >.<
+1

Seriously - Was born in October, I dont complain about the rain, I hate being overheated and the summer holidays brings all the crazeez out. I'm definitely a Winter-born child.

GolGotha said:
We don't get dinner until 9pm - 10pm every night as my brother works lates, think yourself lucky ;-)

Oh god I bet when you first had to get used to that it was awful!

I managed to last until we got to the restaurant thankfully hehe. The bf and I were the youngest there and I know the old say the young are ageist well the old were ageist that night and right kn*bs. They kept blocking our way, just standing there in front of us and trying to ram past us to be seated first etc. It took ages for us to finally get some canapes and our champage and that was only down to the staff there seeing that we were being blocked. It really peed me off. If it wasn't such a fancy night, I would of said something to all of them that did that.

We did have the best seat in the house IMO, right in front of the stage where the singers would perform with the piano to our left in front of the table beside us. I'm betting we go it because we were one of the first to book :)
(We also treated outselves to a £42 bottle of rose champagne, my god it was gorgeous. I love the odd lavish treat hehe :))

Just got in from work, only had a 4 hour break (bar my sleeps at work) since Saturday 8am ..I am well & truly knackered. Now trying to plan what to do with my free night ..

aarghh, I have to finish a philosophy essay or two by tomorrow in order finish my course.I think I legit hate philosophy to a large extent. The ontological argument can just piss off as far as I am concerned. I feel like writing about it is making me crazy.

Claiming all of my Emotion Family Club points from my old DVDs to waste time. Also adding a comment thanking them for English subs on every applicable release to make it feel more political.

R

vashdaman said:
The ontological argument can just piss off as far as I am concerned.
I'm sure I know of another man who thinks along similar lines...

bdzr.jpg

You could always just try writing that. I probably would (I think this is probably one of the reasons I've come to the conclusion higher education is no longer for me).

:lol: I was waiting for that. I was planning to mention the irony in my post, but I thought I'd see if I could get away with it without anyone noticing (superbly smug choice of picture too by the way). I think my views on education are probably quite similar to yours. I tend to enjoy going off on my own little tangents while completely ignoring criteria...needless to say, I'm not always rewarded for doing so.

Back