What you guys doing right now.

Trying to make the free laptop my mobile network sent me perform to the kind of standard you'd expect from it's specification - Trying to slim down Windows Sheight to be fast and lean seems genuinely impossible, however. It might actually, finally be Linux time.

I just marathoned Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick with a flatmate in University Accommodation. We then watched a review of Angry Joe's Total War: Rome II and then I showed him some anime that we could watch later in the month including Paprika and H.O.T.D.

I've been working on my Flash assignment for Game Development. We had to use flash CS6 to make a character of our own creation and make it move and jump. This assignment is much more complicated than I expected because of the complexity of my character (some people cheat it by including no limbs whatsoever, like Rayman). It took a while but I managed to make my character move well enough to be considered 'passable', now I need to make him jump but I'm leaving that for tomorrow and monday.

Other than that, I have been updating my blog, the overseas artwork thread, the latest news (since no-one is around in some points), my anime Excel spreadsheet and finalising my item synthesis on Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD.

Currently, i'm trying to find a decent way to pass the time before work, whilst having the 72 hour live-stream for the persona event on sunday running in the background and coming up with a format for my ace attorney 5 review. Sounds like a lotta work but it's kinda minimal. It's times like these where i wish i took my PS3 back from the flat. oh well

Just finished watching Man of Steel, god the soundtrack is awesome. I am worried about its sequel because by the looks of things they've already screwed it up thanks to the Avengers.

Back