What you guys doing right now.

I thought that weather had been laid on especially for me and my trip to London (should he against all odds happen to exist, I suppose I couldn't really blame God, but if he's prepared to go to those kinds of lengths to frustrate me then surely Richard Dawkins would have drowned in a septic tank several years ago).

I also found that by buying two train tickets for the two stages of my journey instead of one for the whole thing, I can shave over a third off the cost of the ticket which gets me to my London train. Rail ticketing prices will never make sense to me.

When I go down to Sci-Fi London I book them about 8 weeks before, Virgin first class £25. Standard is about £8. Thats Newstreet to Euston.

Aw yeah, the main leg of the journey was booked ages ago for £15. It's just that in order to get to that train I have to take two more local journeys first (I don't want to leave my car at the station for several reasons). Booked separately they cost £5.00 and £2.90 respectively... But if I want to book it as one journey it'll be £12.80. :? Seems like they just want to charge people who are going further substantially more for some reason.

When I used to go to London from home, it was almost always cheaper to go from my home town (north of Newcastle, most times you had to change trains at Newcastle anyway) than just go straight from Newcastle. My mum has a theory that the prices from Newcastle were more expensive because it's a bigger station and more people use it.

Just sat chillin in bed with Fleetwood Mac playing - my laptop has taken a brunt of work today with video editing and saving to 1080p took forever but the gf was very happy with me for doing it as its part of her uni work, also thought i knackered my cars handbrake when i went to pick up her dad from a lodge meeting - heard a huge bang from under the car and the handbrake fell to the ground, tested it going down a hill and it was firm again, i've come to the conclusion that snow and ice must have clogged up the handbrake elastic under the car and by me pulling it up it tightened and flung the compacted snow and ice into the underside of the car. Crisis averted it seems all is well...

Gotta love this song;

Last edited by a moderator:
Well as i missed the gym session this afternoon i'm laid in bed watching sky movies (xmen first class to be more precise) and biding my time as i'll be doing my workout from home, i need to buy an addition to my bench press machine, the fly would be very handy

Working on my art journal. I've been doing it all day and it's been quite fun. Only now my room is a real mess of paint, charcoal, paper, pastels and anything else that's hidden :lol:

That's the only way you know you've had a productive time in art.

Just watched (for the 1st time) my taped Film4 version of "My Neighbour Totoro," and I feel like I'm 10 years old again! :D
Nothing like a hyper-active couple of sisters, with cute and fantastic characters on a mini adventure. It wasn't even an epic "got to save the world" story, but still it was awesome and based on typical situations. The music was even a major highlight in it too - even though it's like a nursery rhyme.

My only negative about my watching was when it came to the end and it left me thinking, "When's Totoro 2 coming out? ... It's not? Ohh..." *sad face*

Just got home from a great night with the lads, my friend Ali who is usually out of town 90% of the year is back this week and we all met up at the pub for pool, beer, banter and a great catch up. went on to macdonalds for food afterwards and had to explain to Ali what was going on in korea, had a good laugh about the typical topics of convo, had 4 cheeseburgers and a quarterpounder meal with bacon, strawberry shake and large chips, well and truly fed now and considering i had to sleep this afternoon i'm full of energy... the barbell has been loaded up with weights and i may aswell have a fair few sets before chilling in bed.

Missus is in MK with her friends so DnB is on and i can spend a friday night working out :)

Very content right now

had 4 cheeseburgers and a quarterpounder meal with bacon, strawberry shake and large chips

:eek: This combined with your post about drinking 18 pints of Guinness or whatever has led me to conclude that you have a stomach made of Iron.

@vash haha not quite 18pints of Guinness but I see your point, I hadn't eaten all day so was pretty much starving at the time, it's 2 bites per cheeseburger so they only last a few seconds really, not the healthiest food but full of calories so the workout lastnight was fueled correctly atleast.

@ilmae, fries then :p

Just about to go to adds, cooking nachos and tacos for dinner tonight :)

Your one of those people are you imae. The kind that call chips fries.

Anyway I'm pretty impressed Tachi, if you do well of that stuff (which you seem to be), than go for it. I'd probably be wilin out and eating that kind of stuff if I didn't strongly suspect I feel a bit ill afterwards. Though I take your point about the cheeseburgers haha. I could probably get through that much if I worked up an appetite.

Back