What you guys doing right now.

Sat in work, listening to the radio and currently half asleep.

oh, a funny songs just came on the radio....."are you ready? are you ready for love, yes i am" :lol:.

forgot my psp so don't have any *real* music to listen to, gunna have to listen to the office radio all day (screams in head "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo") i'll basically be listening to duffy, mika, amy whinehouse, adel, madonna, kyle, spice girl's, girls aloud, sugarbabes and all the other artists who fall into that type of pop music.

Alphabeat are good, the rest are merely annoying when the rado station plays them all in repeat about 5 times a day:(.

(if i was in the radio station i'd replace almost all the pop with more of a variety; club, r'n'b, dnb, rock, emo, rap, hip hop, trance, techno, deathmetal, easy listening, 80's and 90's popular song's)

Dance class was cancelled today T_T
So I'm at home annoyed
1) M&S won't pick up their phone
2) I have my very first detention tomorrow for forgetting to wear a skirt in PE ¬_¬ srsly
3) Because of my detention I cannot train for 100m which i'm going to fail at anyways
4) I've lost my damn usb stick again
5) My "Bass guitar fund" is deplenishing ;O

>>Xel<< said:
So I'm at home annoyed
2) I have my very first detention tomorrow for forgetting to wear a skirt in PE ¬_¬ srsly
3) Because of my detention I cannot train for 100m which i'm going to fail at anyways

Luckily a mic doesn't cost as much :p

>>Xel<< said:
So I'm at home annoyed

Get a real instument like Guitar or Drums ;)

I am currently relaxing regardless of the fact I should be revising for my Biology GCSE tommoro. I feel safe, tbh though. Also feeling pissed off that I gotta see the Headteacher and the Senior Staff man (who is a complete suck up to the head) for apperntly answering back.

Answering back to what i hear you say :p Well i was outside wearing my coat when I was told to take it off!! Its against school uniform APPERNTLY.
"I Know the rule", and "Shouldnt play stupid and pretend I dont" or il get my coat confiscated....

Spyro201 said:
>>Xel<< said:
So I'm at home annoyed
No you offended me dude!!!
I'm a bassist for much longer than you lived.. =P

BTW, Xel - your post just made me believe you are Eddy in RL ;D

Spyro201 said:
>>Xel<< said:
So I'm at home annoyed

hell no
Accordion FTW!!!

Back