What you guys doing right now.

Watching Bleach Season 1 whilst perusing dating apps and losing the will to live 😩😂 I’ll be playing Overwatch all afternoon as it’s the best thing so far to distract my brain the longest. Ever since they made the change to play with other consoles its gotten progressively worse.

I too know the pain of watching animu while browsing Tinder, Bumble, Hinge and OKCupid 😭🤣 Sorry you're feeling depressed (I am too!) and welcome back to the forum :)

I too know the pain of watching animu while browsing Tinder, Bumble, Hinge and OKCupid 😭🤣 Sorry you're feeling depressed (I am too!) and welcome back to the forum :)
Thanks ☺️
Yeah I’m on them to fill my time where he once filled so I’m not even in the right mindset for it right now. Going to run out of men as I’m swiping left so much. Bumble, Hinge and OKC are my ones of choice atm.

sorry to hear you’re depressed too x

Watching Neighbours openings from absolutely ages ago for some reason

I found out yesterday that Isla Fisher used to be in that XD I remember watching it as a child :) This isn't what I'm doing rn but this morning I finished a really good book called Paperback Crush about the teen/YA fiction of the 80s and 90s, I really enjoyed it it was very entertaining, I got it as part of a Humble Book Bundle a few months ago :) Today I made a bigg soup as well :)

I just got a comfirmation in my email that the concert my best friend and I have tickets to go see is actually going to happen on August 24th, and not be delayed any longer due to Covid. The concert was originally scheduled for March 2020, and was postponed about 6 times over the last year and a half. The concert we're seeing is a UK group, so maybe of some interest to you guys...

The concert is at the Historic Hershey Theatre in Hershey PA, of well-known chocolate fame, and is only 15 miles from me. I saw the Aussie Pink Floyd there twice, a year apart about 5-6 years ago. They were very good too, but Brit Floyd is supposed to be the best, so really looking forward to this.

I go to the hospital for pancreatic cancer surgery on August 27, and my friend is battling advanced melanoma cancer throughout his body, so this will be one last fling for the both of us before I go for surgery.

Last edited:
I have KFC too :) I am at home listening to Higher by Taio Cruz and Kylie Minogue on my headphones with the fan on, will shortly be taking a shower, brushing my teeth, getting dressed then going on a walk (hopefully... that's the plan 😅 )

Sounds like a blast! The KFC was so gooodddd....I'm working a little extra each week so it was a treat after a busy time! Walks are pretty damn good >:)

Considering crying because I just got an email saying my parcel is on the way from Yodel 😭

I don't even know what it is, but it's going to be wrecked, isn't it? 😭

I'm trying to think of sympathetic memes to post 😭

@awadama fever:
box-whatsinthebox.gif
Ehh, maybe not. 😅

(Of course, it would help if whoever made that gif had typed the words in f**king the right order.)

Last edited:
I’ve been sneaky and took a 2.5 hour lunch as its sunny and I needed happy rays. Mum kept my appearing online on my laptop haha. Had a wander around town, lunch and a trip to a new Asian Supermarket and got snacks. I never get snacks. Its always ramen, kimchi and things from the freezer so was a nice change.

Back