What you guys doing right now.

I exercised before lunch and am now watching Jack.
It’s 7 years today since Robin died so I’m watching some of his movies.

Aww I had forgotten about that tbh :( Have you seen The Crazy Ones? It's a fun sitcom that ran for one season, it was one of the last things he starred in before he died and I really enjoyed it a lot I'd recommend it :)

Aww I had forgotten about that tbh :( Have you seen The Crazy Ones? It's a fun sitcom that ran for one season, it was one of the last things he starred in before he died and I really enjoyed it a lot I'd recommend it :)

He’s the only person I dont know whose death I cried about for days.

i havent heard of it before so thanks, i’ll see if i can get hold of it 🙂

I haven't watched any anime for weeks now, possibility even a month or so, just been addicted to reading LNs instead. Not sure why, but just find them so addictive.

When I have a stone to lose I tie some rocks to the bottom of it then go to the end of a pier in a trenchcoat, a hat and sunglasses and quietly dump it in the water so it will sink to the bottom :p

Hahahah, say goodbye to the sinking stone! I'm mostly good, I gym and cook alright but my colleagues have been taking me to the pub a lot and feeding me chips in recent days so I need to burn that off! Also my boyfriend is a cutie and gets me pizza time to time so things like that are a treat but I need to cut down on the cider and chips on the other days! :p

He’s the only person I dont know whose death I cried about for days.

i havent heard of it before so thanks, i’ll see if i can get hold of it 🙂

Aww I'm sorry :( I feel you it was sad :( Glad I could point you in the direction of it, I hope you enjoy the series :)

Hahahah, say goodbye to the sinking stone! I'm mostly good, I gym and cook alright but my colleagues have been taking me to the pub a lot and feeding me chips in recent days so I need to burn that off! Also my boyfriend is a cutie and gets me pizza time to time so things like that are a treat but I need to cut down on the cider and chips on the other days! :p

I'm so glad your bf gets you pizza XD I have long since decided against making any more attempts to lose weight but I know it's difficult to eat healthy which I do try to do esp. since I have diabetes 😭 I do go on a walk most days at least (went this morning actually not long after sun up) :) I have vegetable soups in the fridge so I'll prob have one of those today and get my PA to prep the veg for me to cook a soup myself on Monday as I got lots of veg in my recent online food shop I have loads of potatoes, carrots, onions, green olives and some sweet potatoes too :)

EDIT: Oh yeah right XP Rn I'm listening to Stupid Love by Lady Gaga and contemplating buying another pair of incredibly fancy shoes when I get more monies soon XP Not that I'm planning to start a massive collection of shoes haha but I'm curious to try Converse sneakers... for anyone who's owned a pair are they hard to wear in? Do they rub a lot and cause blisters? I have to be careful with my feet 😅

Not that I'm planning to start a massive collection of shoes haha but I'm curious to try Converse sneakers... for anyone who's owned a pair are they hard to wear in? Do they rub a lot and cause blisters?
They're all I've worn for years and never have any problems! They wear in pretty quickly - they feel a bit weird when they're brand new, but that only really lasts a day or two. (I've personally never had any problems with blisters or anything either)

I think I'm at the point now where if I have to wear any other kind of shoes (like for work or something), I'll be feeling really weird 😅

They're all I've worn for years and never have any problems! They wear in pretty quickly - they feel a bit weird when they're brand new, but that only really lasts a day or two. (I've personally never had any problems with blisters or anything either)

I think I'm at the point now where if I have to wear any other kind of shoes (like for work or something), I'll be feeling really weird 😅

Well... I have now ordered a pair of these lovely Mystic World Converse All Stars... and also these amazing Socofy shoes... goes to have a long reflection on the value of money and the importance of not spending all of it on shoes and other non-essentials 😅

Attachments

• 1628974298526.png
    1628974298526.png
    633.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 1628974343310.png
    1628974343310.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
@RadFemHedonist Nice choices! 😄

I got these a few months ago (but I haven't got around to wearing them yet 😅 )

Converse-Multi-Hi-Archive-Palms-Trainers.jpg

Well... I have now ordered a pair of these lovely Mystic World Converse All Stars... and also these amazing Socofy shoes... goes to have a long reflection on the value of money and the importance of not spending all of it on shoes and other non-essentials 😅
I love the boots. Where did you get them from?

Currently playing Final Fantasy VII Remake INTERgrade but during the day I helped build a shed.

I love the boots. Where did you get them from?

Currently playing Final Fantasy VII Remake INTERgrade but during the day I helped build a shed.

Shed :) I have a book called The Shed Book cuz my mum wanted it when we were in a charity shop and then accidentally left it here when she went back home 🤣 🤣 🤣 The boots are from Socofy Official - So Comfy & Fashion Shoes| Free Shipping | which I am pretty sure is legit? I'm sure you would check first but they ship from China :) Here's the page for the specific pair I bought SOCOFY Womens Retro Small Flowers Metal Buckle Zipper Flat Short Boots

Last edited:
Aww I'm sorry :( I feel you it was sad :( Glad I could point you in the direction of it, I hope you enjoy the series :)

I'm so glad your bf gets you pizza XD I have long since decided against making any more attempts to lose weight but I know it's difficult to eat healthy which I do try to do esp. since I have diabetes 😭 I do go on a walk most days at least (went this morning actually not long after sun up) :) I have vegetable soups in the fridge so I'll prob have one of those today and get my PA to prep the veg for me to cook a soup myself on Monday as I got lots of veg in my recent online food shop I have loads of potatoes, carrots, onions, green olives and some sweet potatoes too :)

EDIT: Oh yeah right XP Rn I'm listening to Stupid Love by Lady Gaga and contemplating buying another pair of incredibly fancy shoes when I get more monies soon XP Not that I'm planning to start a massive collection of shoes haha but I'm curious to try Converse sneakers... for anyone who's owned a pair are they hard to wear in? Do they rub a lot and cause blisters? I have to be careful with my feet 😅

He's such a sweetheart, I love the ways that we can fuss one another, sometimes when I'm not very well or work's been really busy he calls it "doctor's prescription" and he'll leave a note and a dorky drawing sometimes, he's illegally cute :mad:

I do not blame you!! I hope that the diabetes doesn't give you too much trouble? Vegetable soup is such an autumnal comfort and food prep most certainly helps! All of the latters make for wonderful stews and dinners~ I've lost a couple of lbs this week and I just had yesterday as "takeaway day". I have to say, I haven't been eating as much but it's because some news about mum and what might potentially happen next week I think. I may be back home soon to look after her, there is a chance she may have cancer again but we'll see. We both hope it's not. Meanwhile she's been having the old tipple and she saw friends yesterday for afternoon tea and she's been making sure to do nice things which I'm glad about ❤️ it's what she needs right now. I hope to come see her soon and work are fine if suddenly I need to hop on a train and go back (I live quite a while away from her and it's just us)

Also Gaga! Good choice! I think you should treat yourself :p I live and breathe in converse so over the years I have one pair I just love to death haha! They do not cause blisters so much but like all shoes wear them around the house before you wear them out. They do not take long to wear in at all and will last you a while! I've been considering trying Vans but in terms of pain it isn't like Docs or anything, no fear!

He's such a sweetheart, I love the ways that we can fuss one another, sometimes when I'm not very well or work's been really busy he calls it "doctor's prescription" and he'll leave a note and a dorky drawing sometimes, he's illegally cute :mad:

I do not blame you!! I hope that the diabetes doesn't give you too much trouble? Vegetable soup is such an autumnal comfort and food prep most certainly helps! All of the latters make for wonderful stews and dinners~ I've lost a couple of lbs this week and I just had yesterday as "takeaway day". I have to say, I haven't been eating as much but it's because some news about mum and what might potentially happen next week I think. I may be back home soon to look after her, there is a chance she may have cancer again but we'll see. We both hope it's not. Meanwhile she's been having the old tipple and she saw friends yesterday for afternoon tea and she's been making sure to do nice things which I'm glad about ❤️ it's what she needs right now. I hope to come see her soon and work are fine if suddenly I need to hop on a train and go back (I live quite a while away from her and it's just us)

Also Gaga! Good choice! I think you should treat yourself :p I live and breathe in converse so over the years I have one pair I just love to death haha! They do not cause blisters so much but like all shoes wear them around the house before you wear them out. They do not take long to wear in at all and will last you a while! I've been considering trying Vans but in terms of pain it isn't like Docs or anything, no fear!

That's so cute! X3

I really hope your mum will be ok, sending love to both of you <3

Thankyou! I love a bit of LG they're one of the best :) But I am trying to save monies tbf like treating oneself only goes so far before one is flat broke lol. There's one other pair of shoes I really want but I'm at least gonna hold off until I get paid again if I do even get them at all (I'm afraid that which pair of shoes it is is currently a top secret :p )

That's so cute! X3

I really hope your mum will be ok, sending love to both of you <3

Thankyou! I love a bit of LG they're one of the best :) But I am trying to save monies tbf like treating oneself only goes so far before one is flat broke lol. There's one other pair of shoes I really want but I'm at least gonna hold off until I get paid again if I do even get them at all (I'm afraid that which pair of shoes it is is currently a top secret :p )

It is! Once things are less hectic and my apartment is done up he'll be here for a while which makes me soooo happy!

Thank you, we really hope so, I'm just going to go full blast into work tomorrow and take a few precautions so if I do need to jump on a train midweek everything is cared for and there's nothing anyone at work, nor my mum, has to worry about.

Artpop is peak for me! Maybe you could save and do the thing where if you still desire them in a month or two do it! I tend to wait for sales but I'm after these 👀

Attachments

• 654389.jpg
    654389.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 1
Shed :) I have a book called The Shed Book cuz my mum wanted it when we were in a charity shop and then accidentally left it here when she went back home 🤣 🤣 🤣 The boots are from Socofy Official - So Comfy & Fashion Shoes| Free Shipping | which I am pretty sure is legit? I'm sure you would check first but they ship from China :) Here's the page for the specific pair I bought SOCOFY Womens Retro Small Flowers Metal Buckle Zipper Flat Short Boots
Here's our shed we built
20210815_110948.jpg

Back