What you guys doing right now.

Waiting for the oven to heat up so I can cook whatever the delicious mix of improvised eyeballed ingredients I have whipped up turns out to be - Schroedinger's baked good batter if you will :) Because I am sometimes a dum dum I forgot to turn the oven on at the wall before heating it and have now done that so in a while this tasty honey-filled concoction goes in the oven :p I will let you all know how it turns out :)

@-Danielle- thankyou, you have an impressively orderly and organized bedroom! @Donut I am rooting for you and your mum and I hope you are both doing ok after losing your dad ❤️

Welcome back to the forum @qaiz! I have been doing some art and writing of late-ish and can relate to what you're talking about :)

Waiting for the oven to heat up so I can cook whatever the delicious mix of improvised eyeballed ingredients I have whipped up turns out to be - Schroedinger's baked good batter if you will :) Because I am sometimes a dum dum I forgot to turn the oven on at the wall before heating it and have now done that so in a while this tasty honey-filled concoction goes in the oven :p I will let you all know how it turns out :)

It's really tasty though not as sweet as I thought it might be! But yeah whatever it is it's well nice and I managed to get the cooking time and temperature just about right as well :)

Eternal, thanks for the kind words 🙂 pre pandemic I did 2 solo hols too alongside my meals out and cinema and general wandering days out. Had a mid life crisis back when I was 30 about how much I miss out on so opted to do stuff I really want to do or that would help my head, alone if I had no one else as I rarely have anyone else so missed out on food, films at the cinema and places to see in my 20’s and it broke me. I definitely recommend little steps to doing stuff you love solo if solo would be the only option to do what you’d want 🙂 well done on the cleaning!!

Donut, fingers crossed over your Mum x

RGH, thats only one side of my room 😛 The other side has a floordrobe and that haha. My york ghosts and 2 anime figures are on one wardrobe and got some more figures on my drawers by my tv and other wardrobe as gotta rep my nerd side. Wanted my room feeling more zen. Got some darker but still beige family textured paper for the bottom half of the walls to warm it up but i cba making time to get it on the walls lol.

Today I watched a film with the Mum and Bro then did Overwatch. Back on Evangelion tonight. Keep getting ghosted by men or after we match they dont message or if i brave open message they dont reply. Yay my life! 😂

Thank you both for the luck <3 It means a lot! Baking is most comforting. Aww Danielle, people who ghost aren't worth it- their loss!! :mad: You'll bump into someone who appreciates you and wants every excuse to talk to you! The right one is out there!

It's like they want you drunk before you get in the plane
20210822_065832.jpg
I think they accidentally gave you the pilot's menu...

Just got back from the Brit Floyd concert at the historic Hershey Theater in "Chocolatetown, USA", and yeah, it was pretty awesome. They played for 3 hours, and they actually performed a large share of older and more obscure songs than what is normally played at Pink Floyd tribute concerts. It was refreshing to hear songs I haven't heard in a long time, but of course they ended the concert very similarly to Pink Floyd's Pulse concert DVD, with all the big hits from The Wall. The standout of the concert though was the backup singer who performed all three vocal parts of The Great Gig in the Sky; her voice was tremendously powerful, the most amazing voice I've ever heard sing this song - much better than the original singer, the singers in the Pulse concert, and the singers I saw with Australian Pink Floyd.

The Hershey Theater is a fairly small venue, so we had seats only 8 rows from the stage. I bought a concert DVD and CD set of one of their older concerts performed at Red Rock Ampitheater, out in the lobby before the show. The concert tonight was originally scheduled for March 2020 and was delayed 6 times due to Covid. Kinda reminds me of an Anime Limited CE release schedule, lol! ;)

I did not take any photos or video of the concert, even though they were advertising that phone photos and videos were allowed, because I wanted to concentrate on watching the show instead. I only took these two photos of the stage and the theater before the concert:

20210824_192847.jpg

20210824_192816.jpg

Here is a video of that backup singer's performance in Pittsburgh, PA on March 6, 2020, just a couple of weeks before our show in Hershey was initially postponed by Covid:

Last edited:
Just got back from the Brit Floyd concert at the historic Hershey Theater in "Chocolatetown, USA", and yeah, it was pretty awesome. They played for 3 hours, and they actually performed a large share of older and more obscure songs than what is normally played at Pink Floyd tribute concerts. It was refreshing to hear songs I haven't heard in a long time, but of course they ended the concert very similarly to Pink Floyd's Pulse concert DVD, with all the big hits from The Wall. The standout of the concert though was the backup singer who performed all three vocal parts of The Great GIg in the Sky; her voice was tremendously powerful, the most amazing voice I've ever heard sing this song - much better than the original singers, the singers in the Pulse concert, and the singers I saw with Australian Pink Floyd.

The Hershey Theater is a fairly small venue, so we had seats only 8 rows from the stage. I bought a concert DVD and CD set of one of their older concerts performed at Red Rock Ampitheater, out in the lobby before the show. The concert tonight was originally scheduled for March 2020 and was delayed 6 times due to Covid. Kinda reminds me of an Anime Limited CE release schedule, lol! ;)

I did not take any photos or video of the concert, even though they were advertising that phone photos and videos were allowed, because I wanted to concentrate on watching the show instead. I only took these two photos of the stage and the theater before the concert:

View attachment 20593

View attachment 20594

I'm so glad you had a good time and thanks for posting these cool photos, looks like a lovely venue, best of luck with your surgery :) ❤️ 👍

Thanks! I will be heading to Philadelphia tomorrow afternoon with my mom and my brother, and we'll be staying in a hotel overnight. My arrival at the hospital is 8:30 am Friday.

Hmm, I got my results back today from my pre-op Covid test, and it said I tested positive! I contacted the surgeon's office and they contacted the hospital about it. I spoke to someone from the hospital's Infection Control department(!) and they informed me that anyone who has already been exposed to the virus can continue to test positive for 6 months or more, so since I had been exposed already in April, I got vaccinated 5 weeks ago, and I have no symptoms, that they consider me non-communicable, and cleared me for the surgery. So, off we go to get sliced and diced! 🚑

Just got back from the Brit Floyd concert at the historic Hershey Theater in "Chocolatetown, USA", and yeah, it was pretty awesome. They played for 3 hours, and they actually performed a large share of older and more obscure songs than what is normally played at Pink Floyd tribute concerts. It was refreshing to hear songs I haven't heard in a long time, but of course they ended the concert very similarly to Pink Floyd's Pulse concert DVD, with all the big hits from The Wall. The standout of the concert though was the backup singer who performed all three vocal parts of The Great Gig in the Sky; her voice was tremendously powerful, the most amazing voice I've ever heard sing this song - much better than the original singer, the singers in the Pulse concert, and the singers I saw with Australian Pink Floyd.

View attachment 20593

View attachment 20594

Here is a video of that backup singer's performance in Pittsburgh, PA on March 6, 2020, just a couple of weeks before our show in Hershey was initially postponed by Covid:
What a tune, must have been amazing to attend in a smaller theatre if that did wonders for the acoustics!

Glad you were cleared to go ahead and wishing you all the very best for your procedure tomorrow dude.

Spent the day fundraising for our local Lifeboat. Over £1000 raised, so a very tiring but successful day.
After the success of the previous fundraising day and with another one on the cards this weekend. I only just came across this article about our achievements moments ago on the RNLI website and wanted to share it here.
A big shout out thank you to Jane Boyd for putting this article together.

yay surprise import duty thanks amazion marketplace seller.its never happend before i thought amazion covered import duty for the marketplace as well.this has not happened to me before with a marketplace seller i gess my luck ranout with buying from marketplace sellers. i wont know how much the import duty will be untill i get a letter.

yay surprise import duty thanks amazion marketplace seller.its never happend before i thought amazion covered import duty for the marketplace as well.this has not happened to me before with a marketplace seller i gess my luck ranout with buying from marketplace sellers. i wont know how much the import duty will be untill i get a letter.
Amazon usually only cover it if its a marketplace item fulfilled by them. Plus if import duty isn't in the subtotal before you pay then they aren't covering it.

Replaced the old mainboard, CPU and RAM in my server with newer lower power ones ... more than halved the idle power usage so I'm happy with that! 😆

Just the rest of the mess in terms of migration to deal with now, lol.

/umiko

Back