What you guys doing right now.

Feeling tired, nauseous and nervous.

I don't want to go back to school, and not for the stupid reasons like 'Its so boring'

It's so far from boring, its scary.

I just woke up to the sound of Tractors, they have to pick now to cut back the crops!
Just scanning the forums and up loading new work on to my DA page =3

Got back from my first day in College I met two anime fans! I'm so happy I could die! But I won't cause then I'd miss college.
Currently talking to my boyfriend and someone who just randomly added me...little scared

Worrying about the first day of a new school tomorrow, and staring at the 10-odd carboard boxes stacked up upon eachother, which contain the contents of my room, bar my computer and speakers.

Tomorrow is new school, new house and new area.

Eeek.

I too...am not looking foward to going back to school...well..rather 6th school..

Its not the fact it's boring...or that its new (as i've been going there for 5 years)

It's the fact that I DESPISE the other students there, they all have the IQ of a lemon and act like yobs...

I don't know whether thats normal..but it isn't normal for me...

I Enroll on thursday....im going to pray for strength...*sigh*

Just got up to another wonderful day off. I'[ve got ffx2 to play today and also am about to go swimming as a way to keep fit, although afterwards I'm usually so mellowed out I just lie on the sofa

Also have to go find a birthday present for my best mate

Awww I am really loving College. I actually can't wait for monday!
That is something I never thought I'd say before lol!
Listening to Bleach soundtrack, talking to my sister about manga

currently speaking to one person on msn, listenin to music and erm..thats about it, need to find some more inspiration for my next drawing and such..

Listening to music in the dark (I sound so Emo) Thinking about my day. Thre are so many good parts! I'm just loving life to the fullest right now everythings just so easy when you know what you want

Just got home from work, and feel as if i can go another day without sleep(someone please shoot me with a tranquliser..it's the best way to get me to sleep), and er..checking the forums really at the moment

Back