What you guys doing right now.

just finished watching WWE new years resalution live i was not expecting cena to win the chamerber but i was not epecting the bit after the chamber edge is the new wwe champion. but he could never beat me

ust finished watching WWE new years resalution live i was not expecting cena to win the chamerber but i was not epecting the bit after the chamber edge is the new wwe champion. but he could never beat me

i must of been bored i watched it too (why did i choose WWE over Beyblade :( )

atm i'm stuck back at college

though i'm gonna blag my way into finishing 2 hours early

Once again im sposed to be doing my CW but watching love actully and scanning for new PS2 games :3 also chatting on msn and cursing people >:3

Melainy said:
At the moment I'm wondering where KittySeras has got to :? , and waiting for my download to finish.

I found out yesterday from one of her friends that her internet is not being nice, been over a week since she was online :(.

Reading Star Wars comic books (Thank you Neon-Noir :p ) and trying to find the Aquarian Age OST. I saw it in Forbidden Planet on the meet weekend and now I've got the anime I like the music, and regret not getting the OST disc. Can I find it, can I balls. :evil:

JEG gjør ikke mange. Rettferdig tenking av witty ting å si å meg Norsk venn

In the unlikely event that someone here ISN'T fluent in Norwegian:

"I am not doing much. Just thinking of witty stuff to say to my Norwegian friend"

where's my cow? said:
Me neither, to be totally honest! Lol! I just used a free translator off t'net.

Those things are hilarious, especially when you translate from English to Spanish and then back again!

Right now I am...um...I'll get back to you...

mikeormy said:
Right now im wondering how many hours ill have to work to be able to afford the GITS first GIG.

If your wage is anything like fair, about eight. That'll net you about forty quid which is the price of the thinpack. If you want the individual volumes, you're probably screwed ;)

Daedalus668 said:
mikeormy said:
Right now im wondering how many hours ill have to work to be able to afford the GITS first GIG.

If your wage is anything like fair, about eight. That'll net you about forty quid which is the price of the thinpack. If you want the individual volumes, you're probably screwed ;)
The individual volumes still have incredibly messed up subtitle tracks anyway. The thinpack isn't without problems but it's an improvement.

I have the US versions of the series on region 1 and the subs are perfect if you want them...

Back