What you guys doing right now.

I'm browsing through the forum (because I haven't been on here for ages!) and feeling a lil' bit deflated. Possibly due to lack of money for this Sat :( No worries though, I'll soon perk up: I've got an empty house and a guitar amp I hardly use! Time to crank it up to 11!

Just finished dinner, contemplating the current anime hang man and waiting patiently for the person I'm going to the meet with to reply, hopefully to confirm. If she doesn't...um...well we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Currently i'm running the kitchen tape as our water seems to once again be brown, and have gotten so thirsty that even the water in the bird bath outside the window is looking tempting, lol

Currently working on a new design for an outfit /o.o\ Listning to FrouFrou, Evanescence and a few random others posting and talking to Bonnie on msn =x HULLO BONNIE! :: waves paws ::

Currently I am sitting here, typing, chatting to Mutsumi so I suppose that counts as typing too, and realising just how much time I waste on the Internet. Fabulous.

I'm trying to finish my English essay. I have to compare and contrast how Jeanette and Celie from "Oranges are not the only Fruit" and "The Color Purple" change from complaint girls to self-determining women - Ugh... The books are not too bad, but we've been on feminist writing for so long now I just want something... different...

SelphiexZellFAN said:
Im currently also tlkin to 2 people on msn and also i have to do my History coursework ! and im listenin to Green day...

oh please don't say coursework... i also have to do coursework, but have to and actually doin are two completely different things... just finished a 7 page history essay on 'the final solution' and an 6 page english essay on the novel 'lamb'... still have to do my maths coursework and social and environment studies coursework :cry:

Back