What you guys doing right now.

Bouncing a tennis ball off the walls, ceiling, etc. - sorta "The Great Escape" style.

Soon to be losing the tennis ball under the table, trying to kick it back out without looking, and accidentaly disconnecting the printer. Damn...

At the mo im scanning the forums whcih i havent done for a while o.o;;, half chatting to people on msn. n throwing things at my hamsters cage to make him shut up -.-

i am probably going on world of warcraft again now seeing as there is hardly anyone to speak to on MSN :? and oh yeah i am also recovering from flu :(

I am currently sat on my brother's new computer, trying to ignore the disney channel blearing behind me and waiting for a phone call from Neko and a text from a certain someone ;) And also I am currently hating the snow...and loving it at the same time >.<

Mini-Mariah said:
And also I am currently hating the snow...and loving it at the same time >.<

How can you hate snow..and love it at the same..never mind..silly question....anyways..i finally got people to talk to on MSN..so speaking there..and also having some cookies to eat

Arbalest said:
Mini-Mariah said:
And also I am currently hating the snow...and loving it at the same time >.<

How can you hate snow..and love it at the same..never mind..silly question....anyways..i finally got people to talk to on MSN..so speaking there..and also having some cookies to eat

Well basically, I love snow in general, but hate it cos it's stopping me from getting to Neko's house >.<

Right now I am pondering, drinking tea, pondering some more and finding out train times while narrowly avoiding the thumb war my brother seems to be trying to evoke. Bring it on!

Enjoying the great snow outside, er...finally feeling better than i did..cold/flu almost gone, looking for the next anime volume to get and also cleaning up this desk a wee bitty

KittySeras said:
Tired...so very tired. I'm on MSN, and I'm texting Fatandy at the moment who keeps on filling my phone memory!

SAME HERE! i have to delete them every half hour! lol but i tend to read them one last time before they go.. :)

round a freinds house listing to music and watching him play counter strike source. he's not to bad lol HAHA HE JUST DIED AND NOW DESTORYING KEYBOARD LMAO

Back