What you guys doing right now.

where's my cow? said:
Chocolate you say? Mmmmmmm. Have you got any pie left? We can mix the two! Chocolate pie! Filled with Dolly Mixture (that stuff can't be so addictive and still be legal!)

YAR YAR!! TOTALLY! *Mixes choc and pie* *gives pie out* CHOCOLATE PIE FOR ALL !* Stuffs face then throws confetti*

Fullmetalsgal said:
where's my cow? said:
Chocolate you say? Mmmmmmm. Have you got any pie left? We can mix the two! Chocolate pie! Filled with Dolly Mixture (that stuff can't be so addictive and still be legal!)

YAR YAR!! TOTALLY! *Mixes choc and pie* *gives pie out* CHOCOLATE PIE FOR ALL !* Stuffs face then throws confetti*

I'm starting to get the feeling that no one else in this forum can hear our conversation... Is it really happening??? Are you a fairy! Wooooo! Another one to befriend! The last three never came back :( I shall call you the Chocolate Pie Fairy!

where's my cow? said:
Fullmetalsgal said:
where's my cow? said:

I'm starting to get the feeling that no one else in this forum can hear our conversation... Is it really happening??? Are you a fairy! Wooooo! Another one to befriend! The last three never came back :( I shall call you the Chocolate Pie Fairy!

thats because it isn't relavent the original topic.

anyway i am busy trying to complete Fire Emblem: Pathof Radiance on the gamecube right now, just having something to eat before i carry on

organising a way to get my ps2 back home. must play games. serious withdrawral symptoms. undying urge to play FFVII again and ps1 is dead. noooooo.....

Arbalest said:
where's my cow? said:
Fullmetalsgal said:
where's my cow? said:

anyway i am busy trying to complete Fire Emblem: Pathof Radiance on the gamecube right now, just having something to eat before i carry on

Thats because *eats pie* Its RANDOM stuff

Fullmetalsgal said:
Arbalest said:
where's my cow? said:
Fullmetalsgal said:
where's my cow? said:

I think it'de just be better to stick to the topic ^_^;;;;;;;;

I'm currently listening to music :)

Mini-Mariah said:
Fullmetalsgal said:
Arbalest said:
where's my cow? said:
Fullmetalsgal said:
where's my cow? said:

I think it'de just be better to stick to the topic ^_^;;;;;;;;

I'm currently listening to music :)

WE ARE! We are eating pie right now and thats what the topic askes

Ah. There's a certain joy when out of all the rubbish you have on iTunes, suddenly a Gravitation song comes on! :D

At the moment I am waiting for my pizza to cook (burn) and listening to Smashing Blue. Bliss.

Back