What you guys doing right now.

Just filled out a vote registration form, with the hope that I can just show it to the dudes who run the polling station so I can vote in the bloody referendum

Just in work, really tired because my mum decided it'd be a good idea to open my bedroom door and then walk off...... so i was woken up by 2 pups who saw me asleep and decided to lick my ears, bark and jump on me until i woke up.

Little sods.

Just unclogged a shower drain with nothing more than kitchen towel and a plunger (and rubber gloves, for my own preference). Managed to get quite a bit out of the drain so it should flow again, but it's a messy/smelly job!

Have spent a productive day at the Christchurch food festival - sampling goat cheese, wasabi peanuts and 6 types of beer.

Also got rained on in great quantities. But I had sampled 6 different types of beer, so this was OK.

I have acquired Street Fighter.

My thumbs have hence been in the process of learning how to perform double quarter-circles. (Why the programmers decided not to consolidate these gestures into a single flick of the digit confounds me.)

I watched half the first ep of My Little Pony Friend Is Magic the other day. I need to watch the rest/some more when I have more time.

Jaymii said:
I watched half the first ep of My Little Pony Friend Is Magic the other day. I need to watch the rest/some more when I have more time.

1294453116948.jpg

Sat in work, regretting that i came onto the forums lastnight/this morning because now i don't know what i've missed out on ¬___¬ orange notifications all cleared.

Lawrence said:
Jaymii said:

I've heard things about this on the internet from a group of miscreants referring to themselves only as 'Bronies'.

don't make me love and tolerate the **** out of you

Back