What you guys doing right now.

Tachi

Mushi-shi
Just in work, sorting out my pay for thursday.... had a great weekend, will discuss further in the general waste thread.

Man i hate the idiot who thought up daylight savings, just move time back 30mins that way it'll be constant, no more hour back and forth.

Chaz

Chuunibyou
Gonna go watch the Eng U21s over at Deepdale against Iceland U21. Gives me something different from the norm.
Ryo pointed it out to me, so I'm just gonna hang around and enjoy it in what's left of the sun.

Tachi

Mushi-shi
Just wondering if i can get away with changing the radio over from heart... to radio 1.

wish me luck!

Just spent about 20mins looking online for what my tv is, as the psp bundle comes with a component cable i didn't really think to check my tv accepts component... it has scart and hdmi. so anyway i've been having a look and finally found it.

Acoustic Solutions LCD 32805 HD

Bought it years ago, but i was stood in tesco's lastnight, at a 42 and 50inch tv. looked great on the display, would have been amazing in my room :p sadly i'd have to take off 1 of the sliding wardrobe doors to fit the tv in, so i'm gunna wait till i've got my own place before splashing out on a new tv.

anyway, no luck with the radio... yet.

Y-San

Shinki
Watching Takeshi Nogami draw on Ustream, live right now.
Sure he's drawing tank witches, but its just interesting to see someone draw manga, regardless of series.

I have to say from what I can see so far, that drawing with ink takes a lot of precision, but he's rather quick in doing so.

Otaku-san

Chuunibyou
Lawrence said:
Sure he's drawing tank witches, but its just interesting to see someone draw manga, regardless of series.

I have to say from what I can see so far, that drawing with ink takes a lot of precision, but he's rather quick in doing so.

do all manga artist drew in the speech bubbles? I always assumed that it was processed digitally

Ian Wolf

Harem King
AUKN Staff
At the moment I'm listening to a DVD of The Two Ronnies while typing out this post. I like some of the more old-fashioned comedy shows.

Y-San

Shinki
Otaku-san said:
Lawrence said:

do all manga artist drew in the speech bubbles? I always assumed that it was processed digitally

Maybe it varies from artist to artist, however Nogami is drawing a doujin so he does have a bit of time on his hands anyway.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yEQ7UYTBZKw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yEQ7UYTBZKw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

I've been listening to this for the past hour.

memorium

Za Warudo
Hoping that Guile's theme would imbue me with super powers, much like when Captain Marvel shouts "SHAZAM!", but obviously much cooler

On a more serious note I'm just watching clips from Red Dwarf