What you guys doing right now.

Jaymii said:
Aww... petty fun thread was shut down.

Due to Mutsumi's

You are a liar and a fool.

I'm reading all his posts in Thor's voice henceforth.

Nah tbh the both sides where getting heavy on each other. Gutted that Rui thought it was best to close it though. That was alittle too far IMO

I'm Surprised at the lack of star wars quotes and puns around the forums today.

MAY THE FOURTH PEOPLE, get with the program! (heard on the radio that a woman had never heard "may the fourth be with you" before.... she was mid 30's! )

As Russel Howard would jest "this country's gone to the dogs"

Just had a mix up.... bought sausage and chips, meant to buy mayo... picked up TARTAR sauce *facepalm* still, it tasted nice enough :)

I didn't even realise it was may the fourth, well yeah may the fourth be with you and all that.
Why isn't anyone on chat?

Yeah, tartar is pretty awesome wit' it. I've also gone out of my way not to use that joke today. It's depressing how fast it comes around.

Kirsty said:
I didn't even realise it was may the fourth, well yeah may the fourth be with you and all that.
Why isn't anyone on chat?

I Guess Arb's is busy today, i'll come on in a mo.

Jaymii said:
Yeah, tartar is pretty awesome wit' it. I've also gone out of my way not to use that joke today. It's depressing how fast it comes around.

It really is, i felt that a slice of lemon would have perfected the whole thing. Sea salt on the chips would have helped too :)

Jaymii said:
Speaking of the fourth, Star Wars announced the BD details earlier.

Obviously the site crashed. Ha.

this-is-relevant-to-my-interests.jpg

Being a Star Wars fan, i shall be buying them.

Anyone remember the little star wars toys from the original films? They go for a small fortune, i once met a man who owned every single one of them.

(you can find literally all sorts on bovingdon market, at one time you could buy swords and BB & Air guns)

Back