What you guys doing right now.

Was playing some Mario All Stars on my snes, but now i'm just reading tweets on people having seizures over the winner of Britian's got Talent.

This has probably been mentioned in one of the previous posts but wouldn't the obvious answer to the thread title be "replying to this thread?" I guess if you have a multi monitor setup or something then you could be multi tasking but still.

Waiting to play Shogun 2.

::rapps fingers on desk::

Sometimes I like Steam. Sometimes it frustrates the hell out of me. How can a game possibly need two gigabytes of updates? How!? It annoys me that after buying a physical disc I still need to waste my bandwidth allowance on this.

Update at 22:57 - It's downloaded. Too busy watching FMA to play now.

Suffering from high pollen count today....

i'd gladly sign a petition to destroy englands flower population for the unprovoked attack they start every year.

12.39, its calmed down for now....

arms are seriously aching today and can't stretch them straight either so they are at acute angles till they heal up abit. New work out at the gym really does push everything to the limits though.

Despite being a regular at the gym for over a hear an a half now, i daren't go in the free weight section on mondays because of the muscley beasts that claim it as their lair..... Though my torso has gotten much larger and arms have grown to the size i wanted them to be so i've fitted in :)

Memo, i've been in the same boat, they do rip off people by purposely failing a set amount of people everyday. SO if you think you've been scammed, then appeal against it.

Thinking of going to the shop, hopefully a milkshake and something to soak up this cobra beer, f****** awful stuff that makes me feel crap the morning after drinking it, why an indian restaurant in england can't sell fosters or carlsberg is completely mental.

Tachi said:
Memo, i've been in the same boat, they do rip off people by purposely failing a set amount of people everyday. SO if you think you've been scammed, then appeal against it.
I think I've got a case for one of my majors, but not the other, which annoys me, I don't think my parents want to go through with the appeal though and instead want me to take an intensive course, which I feel won't do me much good seeing as I'm a fairly competant driver anyway

OT: Currently meant to be doing work, which just consists of typing up some notes, thankfully I have the power of nostalgia on my side, might watch some anime in a moment

Putting way too much time and effort into securing a copy of the Patlabor Caramelldansen video for future generations.

Back