What you guys doing right now.

ayase said:
Putting way too much time and effort into securing a copy of the Patlabor Caramelldansen video for future generations.

Got a camera? DIY! more original, and i can cover it with that song i posted as a pun to your name on facebook.

learning the lyrics for the the full version Rule Brittania

no idea why

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-wrdK7y9T9Q?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-wrdK7y9T9Q?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Tachi said:
RULE BRITANNIA, BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES, LA LA, LALALALA LAAAA, D'DA DA DAAAAA.

Simplez no? :p

Tachi, ur part of the rebel alliance and a traitor

i bet u don't even know the 2nd verse of god save the queen

How the hell? Is this because i'm public sector? :p you jobist you.

and as a matter of fact... i do :)

Also....

animefreak17 said:
im looking at my eechi collection ..............,its getting BIGGER

haha that made me laugh :p intended innuendo or not its still not a bad joke lol

Tachi said:
How the hell? Is this because i'm public sector? :p you jobist you.

and as a matter of fact... i do :)

Also....

animefreak17 said:
im looking at my eechi collection ..............,its getting BIGGER

haha that made me laugh :p intended innuendo or not its still not a bad joke lol
yeah im glad you got that joke cause it was intended to be a joke and i really was looking at my eechi anime

That has to be one of the funniest things I've read for a while, lovely use of double entendre

As for me I'm trying getting psyched up for my Music exam this afternoon

wondering why an ambulance crew is in a neighbours house, standing round smoking

surely if the indiviual is fine enough for u to chillax, u should be getting ready for ur next call

Having a go at a member of sony staff for complete incompetence on his part. and looking forward to the evening ahead...finish at 4.30, get home at 6.30 and meant to be on call from 5.30 till 8.... policy states though that i don't have to turn the on call phone on till i'm home,

originally when i worked in luton and finished at 5, within 30-35 mins i can walk the 3 miles home and have the phone on. now i'm working in stevenage its an hour journey back to luton before getting another bus home which can take upto 30 mins if i miss the bus (about 5 mins to walk from one side of town to the other to get each bus) so its not my fault i get paid to do nothing out of hours rate :p

Then at 8.30 going to the gf's, getting dinner then off to the "local" in town and partying it up for the best mates gf's birthday.

Last edited by a moderator:
animefreak17 said:
im good with jokes and puns
This may have been the best one yet! :p

But in your defence, I have noticed one or two clever little comments from you, they just tend to get lost a bit as a result of your writing "style". If you tidied up your general English, people would notice the jokes more easily.

Back