What you guys doing right now.

I am currently waiting in my computer laboratory. My family are planning to meet me for lunch, but are currently stuck somewhere along the Hammersmith flyover. I wish them luck

Knocking my coffee table. Sending a full mug of coffee over a stack of DVDs including but not limited to my Black Lagoon Second Barrage discs, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, four paperback books (two of which were recent gifts) and finally, to top it all off, up the spines of my hardback 1st edition Sandman volumes. Last time I looked those were worth about £300. No longer.

That's it, no more liquids in my home. From here on if anything comes in liquid form I will freeze it and ingest it solid.

[quote="Ryo Chan"hope it's not one from argos

or if it is, u've checked u have all the right parts ;)[/quote]

Naww. It was two large piece of wood from IKEA, along with some stain n other ****.

It's complete now though. Never thought it'd be finished in a day, lol. Ah well, it's definately way cooler. Now to move all my stuff back into my room.

Currently putting my knuckle on ice, as I'm treating a trapped vein in it. Happened while I was punching breaking boards in taekwondo. Lots of peers were mighty impressed with it, as it was double the size of what it currently is atm, like a balloon! XD

Just did a blog post about an 'Ouran moment' that happened in my life recently. It's been ages since I have put anything up there.

Its just a liitle story about the effects of manga in everyday life.

Drinking coke, typing, listening to music, breathing, thinking and hey I might start singing along to this song after I send this post.

Never in my life...
Oh my word...attacked by a Giant Moth i **** you not.
It was buffeting the back of my head, then i saw what the mofo was. Swatted the thing away, then it came back!. It swung around and landed on my chest, His face in the direction of mine, and started Flapping like a bitch! I dont have a clue about them, but that bastard was not friendly.
So i'm sleepin downstairs.

friggen hell G'night.

i'm raging at people comparing Vampire Knight to Twilight, they're completely different damnit!

other than that, i'm listening to the School Rumble theme, Scramble

"guruguru mawaru" damn catchy

@memorium - I sympathise...

I've spent the most of Sunday applying for jobs online. Applied for 10 today. I had forgotten how hard the jobseeking process was...

Now planning to raid the Hagan Dasz in the fridge (if its still there.)

M.G xx

@Zin5ki - OMG, I hadn't even realised I had typed that, I meant the freezer naturally.....

Your comment made me laugh though....

What am I doing, replying to PMs and stuff

Sat in the office, had mixed meat noodles with egg fried rice for lunch, and because I popped into our local "EPIC" poundland, bought a 6 pack….of butterkist toffee popcorn, large assorted pack of biscuits, a bag of shrimps and banana's and 2 bottles of pepsi max.... all for £4. so just sat eating alot right now. Have my exam retake tonight....will be revising before i go for it.

Back