What you guys doing right now.

Just got back from Uni about 15-20 minutes ago. Got to say its great going into uni with the weather like this. I know i have classes and such, but its still great, hah, its even better when you see the students making fairly big fortresses before they have a huge snowball fight. If i didn't have my laptop with me i would've joined in, hah.

Ryo Chan said:
my sources say it's set to snow heaviest tomorrow
Didn't go in today, and my school's site informs us in nice red, not jarring text that I have tomorrow off, also. I took Friday off, since I had no lessons so I have quite the long break.

What am I doing? I am currently watching LOST.

Just signed up to Twitter. I avoided the whole Facebook thing but I thought I would give this a try. Being a writer who is used to long sentences, short one's will be a challenge!

made me dinner (battered haddock and salad) and i'm enjoying as I watch Serial Experiments Lain. Love Lain, Hate haddock :p

Spyro201 said:
Manga Girls said:
Doing absolutely nothing... which is really strange for me

Enjoy it!! Think of all that time you were rushed and had no spare time lol.
That's a great way to spend time doing nothing =D

@chaos + Spyro

Just customised my Twitter page with a picture of Neon Tokyo. It's a great way to waste time.

A click of a button and it looks swish. I have a very bad feeling that this is going to become addictive.

Manga Girls said:
@chaos + Spyro

Just customised my Twitter page with a picture of Neon Tokyo. It's a great way to waste time.

A click of a button and it looks swish. I have a very bad feeling that this is going to become addictive.
link?

Manga Girls said:
@chaos + Spyro

:lol: Just never moan about being bored again ;)

Edit// Also realising that because I got up late today I cant sleep tonight. I can see this causing problems for tommoro in school.

Edit///// It would seem my above prediction was correct. I've now had a mere 25 minutes sleep. School is gonna suck so much ass at this rate lol.

@ chaos - will PM you the link a little later today, trying to finish forms

@ Spyro - I will moan about being bored if I want! :p Seriously though, I'm not used to having this much extra time.

Filing out job application forms.

(So not fun)

Manga Girls said:

(So not fun)

Tell me about it -_-

At the moment i'm musing over the fact that the doctors have taken more blood from me then normal and i'm trying to finish a little project i've been working on.

Manga Girls said:
@ chaos - will PM you the link a little later today, trying to finish forms

@ Spyro - I will moan about being bored if I want! :p Seriously though, I'm not used to having this much extra time.

(So not fun)

That reminds me, i need to head into Asda(bad i know) to pick up an application form tomorrow. Thankfully though i will be applying for an overnight spot only over the weekends, so dealing with customers is down to minimal, but still..i wish i never had to go near retail again =/

At present on me laptop at uni attempting to get my coursework done, and actually making progress, which is a surprise, since normally i can never find the motivation to get it done. Will head home in about 10-15 minutes though.

BlackWolf said:
Manga Girls said:

(So not fun)

Tell me about it -_-

At the moment i'm musing over the fact that the doctors have taken more blood from me then normal and i'm trying to finish a little project i've been working on.

The way you put 'Little project' sounds so fuckin' sinister lol.

Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:
Manga Girls said:

(So not fun)

Tell me about it -_-

The way you put 'Little project' sounds so fuckin' sinister lol.

Only because you make it sound sinister :p

Back