What you guys doing right now.

Maxon said:
Spyro201 said:
Well thats probably cause you listen to random ****** metal.
Yeah. Within Temptation, Metallica and Nightwish are soooooooooooooooo ******.

Your right, Nightwish and Within Temptation are ******.

Maxon said:
Spyro201 said:
Megadeth/Metallica/Bodom etc. aint ******.
At what point did I say those bands were ******? Oh that's right! I didn't. Stop being presumptuous.
But wait, you called Metallica ****** before...

The way you said it, I came across as if you implied I listen to random ****** metal, its only natural il presume thats what you meant ;)

For the record, anyone who knows me knows I love Metallica.

Maxon said:
Spyro201 said:
It's called getting caught in the moment, thats how moshing works. Its just a bit of physical contact, not realy injuring.
I don't care if it's physical contact and getting "caught up in the moment". Normal people can get caught up in the moment without looking like a wild gorilla with a neck problem. It's still dumb, and I get ******* pulled into mosh pits when I don't want to. A form of self expression that doesn't give you a choice to not participate is stupid.

Well thats never happened to me. I dont go into mosh pits often tbh. Bad luck, I guess?

Today's been easy going i think. Uni was fairly boring but at least i got work done. Finished at uni and headed into town and got a go on Street Fighter IV in Gamestation, missed out on winning a t-shirt though. Bar that, at present, going to have a go on the 360 before diving into some more work. How i hate coursework =/

Arbalest said:
Bar that, at present, going to have a go on the 360 before diving into some more work. How i hate coursework =/
Here, Here! Preacher to the crowd.
Just got rid of one lot of coursework, and I'm relieved about it. But now we have another one to work at... Well, at least it aint piling up like a mountain, I suppose.

Speaking of which, I've just finished off what I was doing for coursework (for the time being). A self accessment chart, of which I've left a few things blank... Not good.

I'm watching a 80's show called the voyagers. I used to love this and I realize that certain childhood memories should be left untouched...

Arbalest said:
TBar that, at present, going to have a go on the 360 before diving into some more work. How i hate coursework =/

I'll never know how you can tell yourself 'No, I'm going to stop playing the 360 and do work now'

I cant.

Spyro201 said:
Arbalest said:
TBar that, at present, going to have a go on the 360 before diving into some more work. How i hate coursework =/

I'll never know how you can tell yourself 'No, I'm going to stop playing the 360 and do work now'

I cant.

This is true, so i only played the 360 after i done enough work for the day/night. It made going through my final year project bearrable

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
Arbalest said:

I cant.

This is true, so i only played the 360 after i done enough work for the day/night. It made going through my final year project bearrable

After realising that i just barely passed all 4 of my modules last semester(well, barely passed one, passed the other 3 fine), i need to focus more, and i've had a pretty bad start to this semester as well, so i'm pushing myself to do more work. Also its easy enough when you just play puzzle games for the better part of an hour =p

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
Arbalest said:

I cant.

I'm the same lol. I'll only play a game if I know I'll be kicked off. Eg; By mom and dad coming home.

Just got back in from Uni about 10 minutes ago so now relaxing before getting dinner and diving into more work. Also won me a t-shirt at gamestation from a 3-in-a-row win on SFIV. Can't complain, free t-shirts are great.

Wondering what to do with an entire loaf of bread which is now out of date that I haven't even opened yet.

How did I not manage to eat any bread for five days? :?

ayase said:
Wondering what to do with an entire loaf of bread which is now out of date that I haven't even opened yet.

You've seen the film "About a boy" right?

Remember the scene where the kid kills the duck by aaccident with a loaf of bread. Well, thats why you DONT throw gone off bread into a pond :lol:

Spyro201 said:
ayase said:

You've seen the film "About a boy" right?

Remember the scene where the kid kills the duck by aaccident with a loaf of bread. Well, thats why you DONT throw gone off bread into a pond :lol:
If you don't see any mold, just put it in the oven for a minute and it's brand new :p

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
School was closed at 1 today thanks to snow.

I get to avoid my hellish art teacher.

Winrar or wut.

OH YAH- Its closed tommoro too.

All hail the best weather condition ever 8)

Same, it's awesome. Hope school is off tomorrow, too. 8)

At the moment just relaxing, made a snowman earlier and going to watch anime for the rest of the day starting soon.

Back